US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
Great episode, but why are they giving him such a conscious? He's a bounty hunter!

He started the season bad ass, but as we are progressing he is getting more Disney! The bad guys all tried to kill him, yet he locked them up? Meh, easy cop out.

Conscience. Hewouldn’t be much use unconscious.

personally I’d enjoy it more knowing they were spending the rest of their lives locked up.

Man of Honour
To the crazy member who called this low budget earlier, lol... It's completely by design as it's a tribute to the original Star Wars we all know too well. They recreated many of the hardware to film various scenes and got familiar people involved:

Soldato
I really like the show, it's very well made, explores a lot of a fantastic universe that hasn't been as frequently shown and populates it. But I want a bit of direction now, only 2 episodes left this season and not sure how long they are but although am sure the action will be great I hope they really build the story or goal better, am assuming its just gonna be another reveal about baby Yoda.

And I really hope for the 2nd season they make the suit more wearable, I have giggled a few times at Mando walking/running as it just looks so funny.

Caporegime
Utterly agree. Episode 6 was back to what i want to see. "Proper" Star wars feels.

I love how everyone just calls him Mando... lol seems a bit racist to me lol.

Yeah its great all this weeks characters where really nice too, cliche but perfect.

Associate
Utterly agree. Episode 6 was back to what i want to see. "Proper" Star wars feels.

I love how everyone just calls him Mando... lol seems a bit racist to me lol.

Yeah its great all this weeks characters where really nice too, cliche but perfect.
I've thought this too. Do people who know the other Mandalorians call them Mando as well? Seems a tad generic haha

Caporegime
Talking to a friend about this, we came to the conclusion that Mando is a actually a bit of rubbish bounty hunter and its only because of his armour he is alive as he seems to get shot at least once every week :p

Soldato
Talking to a friend about this, we came to the conclusion that Mando is a actually a bit of rubbish bounty hunter and its only because of his armour he is alive as he seems to get shot at least once every week :p

Had the exact same conversation with a friend too, but we came to the conclusion that it's because of his amour that he isn't afraid to take a few blaster hits now and then.

Caporegime
Interesting to see that particular ship actually land for once.

Few funny Baby "Yoda" moments as well, seeing him walking along with his little Yoda Robe on just makes me laugh, they really nailed the puppeteering on this character.

Last edited:
Soldato
Interesting to see that particular ship actually land for once.

Few funny Baby "Yoda" moments as well, seeing him walking along with his little Yoda Robe on just makes me laugh, they really nailed the puppeteering on this character.
Absolutely lost it when Mando and Gina were in the ships lower decks chatting and Baby Yoda decided to eavesdrop whilst hanging upside down :D

IG11 is going to unleash hell soon. I have spoken...

Caporegime
Absolutely lost it when Mando and Gina were in the ships lower decks chatting and Baby Yoda decided to eavesdrop whilst hanging upside down :D

I have spoken...

Then what happened afterward was good as well, just snooping in to see what he could get away with. :D

Back
Top Bottom