The new 22" widescreens.

Associate
I notice there are quite a few posts on these already but im just looking for some opinions on my own situation.

Basically i currently have a Viewsonic VX2025wm and want to upgrade to a 22" monitor because i can get a fairly decent price for it and want the extra size obviously.

I've been reading up on the new Samsung SM-225BW 22 and the new viewsonic 22" and have a few questions about them. Has the samsung got worse viewing angles than the viewsonic and if so would it effect my use. I will be using it for xbox 360, pc gaiming and watching movies. Also does the samsung do that 1-1 pixel thing(sorry cant think of proper name for it) so it wont strectch the xbox 360 output. I already know the vierwsonic one does not.

Thats about it really. I'm pretty sure i will go for the samsung but just want other peoples opionions on it.

Thank you
Hugh

Soldato
The new 22" screens are all TN so will have significantly worse viewing angles than your MVA Viewsonic VX2025wm. If you mean does the Samsung have worse viewing angles than the VX2235wm, then they're probably pretty similar.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
cheers for the replies. Its an upgrade i know i dont need but at the same time i want for some reason! I think i will go for the samsung but i will check out the illamya one.

Back
Top Bottom