1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by ThundyCat, 10 Jan 2014.

1. tony888

Wise Guy

You could to fit some 60/80mm fans at the back to exhaust some of the heat. Still deciding if I should try it, my temps are pretty decent at the moment. < 70C for both gpu and cpu

2. Kirkyl85

Associate

First gaming rig in a decade, still some decorating left to do in the room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 2 Jul 2021
  3. Craig_d1

Gangster

Nice!
    Can I ask, did the gpu vertical mount come with the case and any problems with the 3090? or did you buy it separately..asking as OCuk sold out of the ones with mount included and don't really want to pay the additional £54 to buy it separately, so currently waiting for a restock. Though if the don't hurry up I'm going back to 5000X and forgetting vertical gpu

4. Kirkyl85

Associate

Came separately mate. It's a Phantek mount. No problems with it at all.

The riser cable is PCIE 3.0 but will be getting a 4.0 cable down the round at some point but no issues with it being 3.0.

5. Craig_d1

Gangster

Cheers,
    just wish the lianli SP Infinity fans were out (now that I've seen them....incorporates the SP with the new AL fans). Not looking forward to doing all the cable management and daisychaining looks so much easier. But ql120's will have to do:)

6. khemist

Soldato

[​IMG]

7. Zeebedy

Mobster

@khemist nice looking build mate, what model of GPU are you rocking?

8. khemist

Soldato

Thanks, PNY XLR8 gaming revel EPIC-X 3070ti.

9. Jay85

Soldato

Bringing this old case back from the dead. Been EOL for some time, wanted a new one but ended up with a really good used one. CNC'd front panel to optimise airflow and 3D printed parts to extend it out to fit full fat 25mm fans.

Lovely case to build in, cable management is tricky but defo do able especially when using Lian Li SL120 fans makes it so much easier. Glad i went with a SFX psu and not a SFX-L or ATX as it would have been impossible to squeeze the reservoir's in!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. V F

Capodecina

@Jay85 That's the true definition of a tower.

11. Jay85

Soldato

How it should be! None of this box shape malarkey. Wish they made more cases like this, small footprint but still allow you to throw alot in.

12. Defy Belief

Mobster

Aren't you negating a lot of that footprint with the external rad though, does look cool though :)

Have ran external rads before, but mounted to my desk out of site (as was the case) so zero foot print, but think it'd get on my nerves being on the desk. The temps were mad good!

I'd also never trust my 2 year old to not pull it down. :cry:

13. Jay85

Soldato

I've always had room at the back of my desk but i wanted something that was smaller so i could actually have the speaker not behind my monitors. This was the best way to do it for me, the rads give it that cyberpunky feel with bits of tubing hanging out the back of it so its quite aesthetically pleasing lol.

I was tempted to do the same but i've got alot of stuff under there that i can't shift at the moment haha, so on my desk is where its gonna have to stay for the time being plus like you say no kids to yank it off :cry:

14. Tony Wall

Associate

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have the Lian Li Lancool 1, this is my first serious build in 10yrs. I want to add a vertical GPU mount, i have 7 slots available but i have 2 coolermaster halo 120mm fans at the bottom that i dont want to lose ( 1 slot high). Can anyone advise what would be the best mount to use, the GPU is an MSI RX6700 XT Gaming X

Thanks

X570 Auros Elite
    Ryzen 5 5600X
    64GB Vengeance RGB Pro Ram
    MSI RX6700 XT Gaming X
    CLC 240 AIO Cooler
    Corsair RMX 750

Last edited: 11 Aug 2021
  15. Boycie

Wise Guy

Just finished a build for a lads birthday. Spec isn’t amazing but at that age it’s more show and less go. Really pleased with how it’s turned out. His parents originally paid some fly by night PC builder website that disappeared with their money so I offered to step in at the last minute and make sure he wasn’t disappointed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Random Guy Esq.

Mobster

Fair play @Boycie and nice job.

17. V F

Capodecina

@Boycie What did you conjure up for him? I see a Ryzen/Rog and maybe 1060/70GTX...

18. LeeNutty

Associate

Nice build Boycie

19. [HB]Rugrat

Hitman

Nice, I have a similar build with the same AIO and Lian li fans. Do my eyes deceive me though or have you got all nine fans blowing out?

20. Jay85

Soldato

Custom panel finally done, added flow meter and a few more cyberpunk themed decals to finish off the exterior. Changed the sensor panel layout to match the theme and added some Phanteks Neon light strips, 4 in total. Made a few adjustments to the tubing as well as it was quite parallel in my rush to get the rig running so i could test all the components worked.

All thats left now is the MoRA3 360 and another D5 pump to aid with flow rates but not 100% sure its needed yet.

[​IMG]