*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
It's been about 8 years since I've built in a mid tower case (have stuck to SFF / ITX builds for years now) but the 4000D airflow is a great case and the build was really straightforward. It's a lot nicer not scratching and cutting your hands trying to squeeze cables and fans into small spaces in a sub 10 litre build - and instead having plenty of space to route cables! Reused almost all of my parts from my Ncase build, just had to grab an ATX motherboard and PSU, some extra fans for intake and then some sleeved extensions to have it all looking neat and tidy.

FWI3aBL.jpg

Associate
It's been about 8 years since I've built in a mid tower case (have stuck to SFF / ITX builds for years now) but the 4000D airflow is a great case and the build was really straightforward. It's a lot nicer not scratching and cutting your hands trying to squeeze cables and fans into small spaces in a sub 10 litre build - and instead having plenty of space to route cables! Reused almost all of my parts from my Ncase build, just had to grab an ATX motherboard and PSU, some extra fans for intake and then some sleeved extensions to have it all looking neat and tidy.
How do the find the cooler?

Soldato
Now rocking an NR200 after using the Q58 for a while, it just wasn't the best in the end. This however I'm so much happier with. Just installed my reference 6950XT which looks fantastic in there and the whole system is really quiet now. While I'd love to do a bit better with the cable management I don't use a side window just the vented panel so having them all wrapped up the way they are works just fine :)

Great temps with the slim Noctua fans on the bottom for intake and on the top for exhaust.

NvOt5cp.jpg

Top Bottom