The new CT Scanners that will be introduced at Airports

Soldato
10 people bring a few bottles of 100ml explosive liquid each, disguised as perfume and medicine. They meet up after security and hand it all over to one guy. That guy buys a big bottle of water and pours it down the lavatory sink. Fills up now empty bottle with explosive liquid and puts it in his bag. Boards plane with 2L bomb.

Soldato
OP
10 people bring a few bottles of 100ml explosive liquid each, disguised as perfume and medicine. They meet up after security and hand it all over to one guy. That guy buys a big bottle of water and pours it down the lavatory sink. Fills up now empty bottle with explosive liquid and puts it in his bag. Boards plane with 2L bomb.

I hear it's the plot for the new Die hard movie. :)

Associate
The only time I have seen a queue at passport control is for non-EU line, where I could see people getting into the queue first and then when reaching the counter being told they need to fill in the entry form.

Man of Honour
The only time I have seen a queue at passport control is for non-EU line, where I could see people getting into the queue first and then when reaching the counter being told they need to fill in the entry form.
I take it you haven't flown that often!

Outbound from ZRH - often queues back up a flight of stairs to the next floor
Entry at LTN - invariably minimal e-gates working, the queue is regularly out into the corridor, especially late at night when a pile of Wizz Air & EasyJet routes come in at the same time.
Entry at STN - usually worse than Luton

That's just a handful that spring to mind.

Back
Top Bottom