The New Warburtons Ad - GoodBagels. Starring Robert De Niro

Associate
It's not as good as Stallones one. But definitely the second or third best for me. Although I feel there was still a gap in between them.

1. Stallone : Was first and so had some novelty to it as well.
2. Muppets : Nostalgia, but was faithful to how everyone sees the Muppets
2. De Niro : Nostalgia again, but... on the whole felt a bit weak. Didn't play to the strengths of De Niro other than the name.
3. Kay : Meh.

Soldato
I find it very odd that such an actor, with such a body of work, needs to perform for these types of television advertisements. How greed debases such an individual suggests the individual is best thought of for their films only.

Caporegime
OP
I find it very odd that such an actor, with such a body of work, needs to perform for these types of television advertisements. How greed debases such an individual suggests the individual is best thought of for their films only.

This statement just highlights your lack of knowledge....De Niro has been churning out crap for years for the paycheck. He has even stated it..Just look at has past few films...

people critiquing this haven't a clue what they are on about :p

Its funny how people are seriously questioning this ad lol

Associate
Why is De Niro doing this of all things... They must have a massive ad budget for these last few adverts. A 2 minute advert with Robert De Niro at prime time on a Saturday must cost a bomb.

Back
Top Bottom