** THE "NIK'S BOUGHT TOO MANY RED SPEAKERS SALE" SAVE £220 **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I bought a pallet of each of the black and Red Edifier 5.1 speakers last year for Xmas. Whereas the black ones have sold well the red ones well, haven't...

I'm trying to get them off my stock file sharpish so you can currently grab a set of them for a whopping £220 discount!

These are a great set of speakers, we have a set in the office and use them in our VR Room for fully immersive sound. If you have a racing sim then pop the sub behind your seat and the speakers close on all four corners for a real intense and immersive experience!

Check them out below!

Edifier Luna Theatre E255 5.1 Surround Sound Active Home Theatre Speaker System - Red @ £379.99 inc VAT

Wireless 5.1 Surround Sound home theatre system, Dolby/DTS & Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby/DTS certified, OLED display system & current stream

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Man of Honour
Wow those speakers look really REALLY nice :)

Quite niche in terms of people whose life style they'd fit into though - can see why red isn't shifting fast. Even in black the sub is just too round for my tastes heh though they do look killer in black.

OcUK Staff
OP
Quite niche in terms of people whose life style they'd fit into though - can see why red isn't shifting fast. Even in black the sub is just too round for my tastes heh though they do look killer in black.

Red system/man cave they'd fit perfectly in. I think the issue is you wouldn't have these in a living room as they'd stick out like a sore thumb against the neutral colours most of us have. However amongst a load of gaming figures and next to a PC they'd look great. The Sub should be on the floor anyway so that won't be too noticeable and the design of the corner speakers is quite unobtrusive, with the cutaway out the back they really look good.

Just a shame it seems most man caves are fallout blue and yellow and not blood red these days! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Just got it. The kit guru review was great. This will replace my Logitech 5.1 z5500 only 13yrs old lol

8k1V.gif

Remember to download the dolby plugins for Windows 10. They don't come as standard now, or at least they didn't before Xmas!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Those stands look snazzy.. any chance of a deal on those ;)

10% off only 1 in stock grab it if you want it! Also got one in b-grade which is literally just open box.

Edifier Luna E25 Eclipse Speaker Stand (Pack of Two) - Red @ £49.99 inc VAT

Pair of Speaker Stands for: Edifier Luna E25 Eclipse 2.0 Speakers Red

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Edifier Luna E25 Eclipse Speaker Stand - Red @ £44.99 inc VAT

Speaker Stand for: Edifier Luna E25 Eclipse 2.0 Speakers Red

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Wow..
Just had a quick whirl of it. The sound is magnitudes better than my Z5500. The bass surprisingly deep. I read reviews saying it didn't go that loud.. very wrong!

Edifier know what they are doing. From the entry level throughout the range nobody would be disappointed with their purchase! At this price these E255's are phenomenal value!

Associate
Well that didn't take long. Subwoofer has completely stopped working now. I thought it could be the pairing and tried repairing most of the afternoon but the light is solid so it is connected. However no LFE signal at all. Has anyone else reported this to you guys at all?

OcUK Staff
OP
Well that didn't take long. Subwoofer has completely stopped working now. I thought it could be the pairing and tried repairing most of the afternoon but the light is solid so it is connected. However no LFE signal at all. Has anyone else reported this to you guys at all?

First issue we've had with them off the top of my head. Call RMA on Monday and they'll arrange for it to be picked up and get it sorted for you!

Back
Top Bottom