The OcUK Men of Honour 2020 and 2021

Don
I can see the point about mods deciding it all the time. I think some deserving people are being overlooked because the mods dont really notice them enough.

Maybe have just 1 or 2 a year that are decided by a public vote.
The problem with this is that other members won't be aware of possible disciplinary issues relating to certain members. For instance somebody may have contributed in one area of the forum however they have also lost MM access for trading or have a long history of other rule breaks. We're not going to be giving out MoH to people that have been abusing the MM for financial gain just because a few people in GD like him.

Something we can possibly look at (and this is just me floating the idea, I have no idea how the rest of the mod team feel) is having a thread in GD where other members can nominate others and provide their reasoning and when we come to draw up our shortlist we can look through that thread.

Soldato
Congratulations on the awards

One thing you can say about the forums is that the social hierarchy is fluid and there are opportunities for members to elevate themselves beyond Morlock status.

Back
Top Bottom