1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mattyprice4004, Apr 23, 2012.

1. secretspy

Soldato

Ah ok that sucks. You could try finding her on Facebook if you know what she looks like, as the results sometimes show where someone is from. It wouldn't seem stalker ish if you've been talking a while. At least then she will know you didn't intentially ignore her and close your account down.

2. Thecaferacer

Hitman

Do you know where who she works for etc? Can search on linked in. Far less stalkerish than Facebook.

3. Jonnybmac

Wise Guy

I know she works in biomedical, has a PhD, is in a senior tech role offering quality support and uses a process to make pure protein that target specific cells. I know her age, location that might be rough area or specific, and first name lol. I'll see how well I fair doing some investigation work as this seems like a challenge now

4. .Lethal

Soldato

Is there nothing eharmony can do to help you out?

5. Jonnybmac

Wise Guy

Their response

I've replied back basically asking them to link me back up with xxxx, age xx, at location xxx with x amount of photos. If they are unable to do a simple thing like this then I request a full refund of my subscription since their service and site is **** poor. Will see what response I get. Feel a bit bad on the other person too who will now be left feeling like I've just completely ghosted her for no reason

6. Nitefly

Man of Honour

@Jonnybmac

Her name doesn’t begin with a V does it?

7. Jonnybmac

Wise Guy

I'm sure this post is laced with sarcasm but not sure how to interpret it lol

8. Nitefly

Man of Honour

No sarcasm at all, I just know someone of that vague description whose name begins with a V.

9. mrbell1984

Capodecina

It begins with a letter possibly starting from A and somewhere maybe close possibly near Z. :p

10. GiraffePencils

Mobster

So, Sorry to drag this thread back on topic....
    It's weird now going from looking for a family home, to looking for a place to live alone.....

Everything I want's now financially out of reach, a lot of compromise will be needed

11. RxR

Hitman

Yes. It isn't easy (I've been there once too).

12. mrbell1984

Capodecina

Living alone isn’t easy to start with I did it for about 14 years. Bills are the hardest part.

13. GiraffePencils

Mobster

I've never lived alone :/
    I'll have my son half the time, which will be nice.
    I'm a pretty compulsive tidier, which his mother isn't, so I do look forward to a tidy place haha

Have to wait till end of tax year though really, financially I'll be able to afford more and have a better deposit available.

14. ChrisD.

Capodecina

I can recommend a coach house, they have a lot of room and the open plan layouts are really nice. Cheaper than a house, often with the same sort of room, they're detached so no noisy neighbours through the wall or floor etc unlike a flat. My mate has just moved into one and it's lovely.

15. Byron's Mum

Associate

Have you a disgruntled ex? It sounds like something a woman may do ;)

16. Andybtsn

Don

I've just cleaned up all the rubbish in here. Keep on topic please.

17. .Lethal

Soldato

Ooh what did I miss in here

18. Byron's Mum

Associate

Im not sure but I'd like to know too. The posts did not seem to be breaking any rules that I know of?

19. Andybtsn

Don

It was a load of trash not relating to the thread. Now get back to posting your relationship woes...

20. PermaChanged

Mobster

One mans trash is another mans treasure - this is definitely relationship related and I'm not talking about the "trash" posted