Poll: ** The official Apple TV 4K thread (the 2021 model has a new remote and everything!) **

Are you buying the 4K Apple TV?

• Yes

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • Not at the moment, maybe later

Votes: 55 33.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Any reason why? The WiFi on the 4k is really good.

Yeah the wifi does seem very good on this, I have come from using my LG OLED internal apps to using the APTV 4K and its been rock solid, I actually don't think Ive seen a buffering/loading icon on Netflix at all, everything plays instantly and looks pin sharp straight away as well.

Soldato
The best streaming device just got even better.

Absolutely! Great to see content finally coming to tvOS and the TV app, especially now Apple is pushing the TV app on to different platforms.

For the first time since I bought my Apple TV I don’t have any complaints about content.

Soldato
The Apple 4k TV is already stupidly fast through menus, apps etc and with a base model of 32GB I don't see a potential upgrade if already using the 5th Gen Apple TV.

Always been a fan of the remote but there could be some nice subtle changes that make using it more comfortable.

Soldato
I think the main upgrade is the faster processor for the new gaming service ? I find the remote a pain to use and just use my tv remote so a redesign would be nice....

Soldato
Be interested to see what the upgrade gives, could it just be a soft upgrade as they no longer make the current processor and have a substantial stock of A12s they expected to use for phones? Be interested to see if they put in a graphics coprocessor for deliver higher graphics performance

Back
Top Bottom