Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yes - 42mm non cellular

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Looks like theres a recall notice

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news...nd-3-units-with-aluminium-bodies-7259291.html

I can't tell if mine is cracked or just scratched from various DIY tasks :p

Interesting. My series 2 has a crack like that in the picture (all around the screen). Wonder if that's worth sending in. I ended up buying a S3 but I'm sure I could find the S2 it's in a drawer somewhere

I should say the crack actually made the screen fall out! it's only tethered in with a cable now

Soldato
Looks like theres a recall notice

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news...nd-3-units-with-aluminium-bodies-7259291.html

I can't tell if mine is cracked or just scratched from various DIY tasks :p

Hah - that’s exactly what happened to my S3!

I took it off one night, went to bed and woke up in the morning with a think crack all around the edge ... glass screen then came off but still worked.

ASP said they couldn’t help because there was other damage on the watch (whilst true not more marks than you’d expect from a watch worn on your wrist daily for a year!)

I ended up buying a V4 and kept this one in a drawer - will try to get it replaced now

Soldato
For those of you that have your "Activity Ring" notifications on. Is there a way to disable them during a workout?

I've been using the native Activity Workout app recently which has been decent, but it keeps vibrating which makes me think i've hit either the next mile or a pacing goal. However when i look it's just telling my i've hit my move goal or something like that. It's a bit annoying and never used to happen with the Strava app.

I've seen i can automatically disable Notifications during workouts, but i'd like to still get Text/Calls come through in case of an emergency.

Commissario
OP
I don't think you can turn them off just when you're in a workout but you can turn them off generally. Using the app on the iPhone, go to My Watch / Activity and then you have a slider for "Goal Completions".

Back
Top Bottom