Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
AppleCare+

Genuinely though, are the SS S4 watches fragile or are people just overprotective?

Never had a protector on any device ever, and only needed 1 replacement for a cracked screen in 8 years.
Well I have scratch a S2 and I do take care of my stuff very much.. You can see slight wear round the edge of the watch

Man of Honour
Only if crack not general wear and tear.
a scratch so deep that you can see it isn't wear and tear, and whatever you do, don't drop it and accidentally stand on it!

My iPhone was replaced without a second glance, I had a crush/chip in the corner, so I doubt anyone with AC+ will have any issue getting a new screen if its scratched up.

Anyway, I'm adding nothing to this now, so I'll leave it to run.

Associate
Supplier must have picked up. Ordered mine (44MM SG) from EE on 28/09 wasn't supposed to be here till closer to the 28/10. Got an update today to say will be here between Friday and next Tuesday then this evening my DPD app went off with a notification that my EE parcel will be delivered tomorrow. Happy Days

Associate
Having major issues with Vodafone Apple Watch, 10 days now since it arrived and they still can’t activate it. Multiple chats / calls sometimes few a day and still not activated :( made me move tariffs saying it wasn’t compatible and lots of false promises. Even their forum loads people with same issues. Wish I just bought the GPS version now might aswell of.

Soldato
Why do people buy the cell version ? I guess for running so don't need phone? As I always have my phone with me.
Who has a cellular that actually runs though, I know a few people that have the cell version and don’t run, not worth to cost for me I like to run with just a mileage tracker with GPS and that all, went out for a 5k run night and the series 4 did really well display was clear, the twist the wake screen is so much better than my Fitbit Ionic, light on the wrist and comfortable, synced to Strava as soon as I walked in the door where as the Fitbit was a pain to sync with my pixel 2XL ....

Soldato
Who has a cellular that actually runs though, I know a few people that have the cell version and don’t run, not worth to cost for me I like to run with just a mileage tracker with GPS and that all, went out for a 5k run night and the series 4 did really well display was clear, the twist the wake screen is so much better than my Fitbit Ionic, light on the wrist and comfortable, synced to Strava as soon as I walked in the door where as the Fitbit was a pain to sync with my pixel 2XL ....
No idea to be honest. I just don’t see the point of it when phone is with me Mosy of time.

Soldato
No idea to be honest. I just don’t see the point of it when phone is with me Mosy of time.
I thought you returned your S4 and don't see the benefit over your S2? Sounds like you've changed your mind quickly.

As for the cellular version, I got it so I can go for walks without my phone, if I have my phone on me I tend to get distracted and end up on forums, or other internet sites. The Watch stops me doing that whilst still having full functionality, well worth the £5 a month EE charge since I was getting the stainless steel version anyway, so cellular hasn't cost me more for the hardware.

Soldato
I thought you returned your S4 and don't see the benefit over your S2? Sounds like you've changed your mind quickly.

As for the cellular version, I got it so I can go for walks without my phone, if I have my phone on me I tend to get distracted and end up on forums, or other internet sites. The Watch stops me doing that whilst still having full functionality, well worth the £5 a month EE charge since I was getting the stainless steel version anyway, so cellular hasn't cost me more for the hardware.
Let just say someone offers me a good price on my S2 so I sold it lol so am back In the s4 club but sometime keep thinking if I be better with cellular but don’t think so as it extr £100 then £5 a month

Back
Top Bottom