• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Got a space black stainless 44mm yesterday. Totally blown away by it to be honest, it feels more like a mini iPhone now with the new screen. The speed is fantastic as well.

Associate
Lol I said £300 not £30! Haha

I think I’m in with a chance, deadlines tomorrow so should find out soon. If I don’t end up using it ill just sell it for a little profit.

So got it for £300, it’s the US model as well so may be able to get the ECG functionality working!

Permabanned
07415-E7-E-B38-B-4003-B8-EC-137738-F6-AF02.jpg

Love the sapphire glass.

Caporegime
Once I went stainless I couldn’t go back.

My current automatic is stainless less with sapphire glass front so I appreciate what they are...but the Apple Watch ask for a £300 extra for that. I don’t think I can justify it, when I know I will replace it in a couple or years or so.

An automatic is for life, Apple Watch is for now so it makes sense to put that £300 towards the next one.

Soldato
Noticed some hairline scratches starting to appear on my S4 watch, any decent screen protectors I can apply to stop this, preferably a soft unit but I don't mind a tempered glass if the fit is snug?

Associate
Got a Series 4 , 44mm SS with the Milanese Loop this Xmas , massive massive upgrade vs my Series 0 , 42mm Alu ... the battery can seem to last 2-3 days without an issue. Also activated the mobile data part with EE without an issue at all. Brought a few silicone straps already as i cant seem to get one with the Milanese at the moment.

Permabanned
Anyone else had this? Raise to speak was working ok and now nothing. Going into Settings > General > Siri all it has is enable hey Siri which is ghosted out. I have rebooted but still nothing.

Was really using that feature as well.

This is all that's in the Siri section now...

IMG-4833.jpg

Permabanned
Raise to speak is back, I had Siri turned off on my iPhone. Strange thing is I always have Siri turned off and it was working on my Watch for a while.

Back
Top Bottom