*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
Only managed a short play and it was alright, the bugs were annoying, most notably not being able to remap heli throttle to triggers meant I couldn't fly.

I will be picking it up when it releases though, it was still fun and it's good to have a modern era BF back.

Associate
If you played the beta EA will send out a questionnaire asking about what everyone is moaning about so you can voice your opinions.

Dice did go back on the increased TTK on BFV so they do listen sometimes!

yes to a few people on forums moaning about being shotdown with AA

then they make everything that flys a virtual demigod

Caporegime
yes to a few people on forums moaning about being shotdown with AA

then they make everything that flys a virtual demigod

It was the same with 109's with explosive rounds. 200-1 a round. Dice soon nerfed it but was fun while it lasted :p. I always enjoy the OP elements of the game while I can as they soon get nerfed. F2000 in BF3 was God mod Lazer cannon but then got nerfed to uselessness eventually!

Caporegime
It was the same with 109's with explosive rounds. 200-1 a round. Dice soon nerfed it but was fun while it lasted :p. I always enjoy the OP elements of the game while I can as they soon get nerfed. F2000 in BF3 was God mod Lazer cannon but then got nerfed to uselessness eventually!

Things like that make me wonder how much actual playtesting they do in house, dice were also under the impression that having the same clones being indistinguishable from each other on each team was also a good idea that wouldn't be confusing. Some of the decisions they make are truly baffling, and this is supposodly a "triple a" game dev making mistakes Stevie Wonder could point out in seconds.

Man of Honour
Things like that make me wonder how much actual playtesting they do in house, dice were also under the impression that having the same clones being indistinguishable from each other on each team was also a good idea that wouldn't be confusing. Some of the decisions they make are truly baffling, and this is supposodly a "triple a" game dev making mistakes Stevie Wonder could point out in seconds.

Must admit that I struggle to think of the last "triple A" game that knocked it out of the park, the best games around these days imo tend to be the smaller/indie ones.

Maybe Metro Exodus a couple of years ago, that was pretty park knocking.

Man of Honour
Hazard Zone trailer is being released on Thursday, so we should finally get to see what Hazard Zone involves, looking forward to seeing what thats about

Man of Honour
Number of serious bugs, especially involving vehicles, I'm seeing people posting on YT and streaming, etc. I'm not even going to bother with this one unless things change a lot (and I got the game for free with a hardware purchase).

Caporegime
Number of serious bugs, especially involving vehicles, I'm seeing people posting on YT and streaming, etc. I'm not even going to bother with this one unless things change a lot (and I got the game for free with a hardware purchase).

Want a laugh? Dice are apparently reading the beta forum :cry:. If thats legit the game would have a year delay at minimum considering most feedback by far is negative.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-D...s-Feedback-going-to-get-to-Dice/td-p/10820355

Man of Honour
Want a laugh? Dice are apparently reading the beta forum :cry:. If thats legit the game would have a year delay at minimum considering most feedback by far is negative.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-D...s-Feedback-going-to-get-to-Dice/td-p/10820355

Well on the plus side (because I'm an optimist :D) if they delayed it for a lengthy period in order to make all the unhappy people happy, then everyone would end up happy. I'm fine if it comes out next month still and I'm equally fine if theres a significant delay. Its one game out of a multitude of games on my current and impending playlist so alls good !

Back
Top Bottom