*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
I would seriously love to know just wtf the hacking ability is meant to do, i look at an aircraft and hack it, it tells me it was successful yet i still see the aircraft firing weapons and using flares. Something else thats currently broken? I thought it was meant to disable weapons or flares on vehicles?

Caporegime
Wishing squads are bigger.

They really need to be considering the map sizes and player count now. I find that 128 players makes really little difference compared to 64 previous as you end up battling on one section of the map anyway as it takes forever to get to the next point on foot. There needs to be a lot more light vehicles at spawns in my opinion.

Man of Honour
Same here, loving it, just want better performance.

Complaining people stand out more cause their in here complaining, while the people that are enjoying it are out enjoying it.

Thats quite possible, take me for example, I'm sure that my erstwhile opponent Gerard is missing me replying to him as much recently and thats because I am busy playing and enjoying the game so am not on the forums as much anymore :D

Permabanned
I don't usually watch Shroud, I think he's hugely overrated :cry:

But my god, Dice/EA...

Guys look at the gameplay 37 seconds in with the jet. You cannot crash into building it just bounce's off. How is this acceptable from a Triple A studio for a game thats been in development for years and costs £50 for the basic version on steam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89PfW7s3Cs

HARD PASS.

I am not really seeing that at all, guns are all quite accurate if you moderate yourself and dont just hold the trigger.

Soldato
this game is a complete mess, I thought EA had learnt from BF1 and BFV, but no its just the same crap reskinned. Caspian border on BF4 looks graphically better and plays better. Im not going to go on a rant, I played 15 hours on it and im done. its just not fun. I applied for refund on steam and got rejected twice. So raises a support ticket instead quoting UK distance selling law now applies to games, so your 2 hour play time isnt relevent , its still 14 days (i guess if you took the pee and completed a game that would be differnt) and they refunded this morning.

I will come back later if they sort it. but BF4 is so much better than this tripe.

Man of Honour
Then again,VG247 did say that Cyberpunk 2077 was "really awesome" and that which origin you picked affected the game "throughout" and that it "ran well , with very few bugs" (LOL...Cyberpunk...very few bugs, ahahaha..pass me the oxygen I'm going to pass out)... so maybe they arent exactly the most accurate of game reviewers :D

Not that they dont raise some valid points in that video, just that I'm about to listen to the opinion of someone who said the above about Cyberpunk as much as I am going to listen to Diane Abbotts opinion on economics :)

Man of Honour
So raises a support ticket instead quoting UK distance selling law now applies to games, so your 2 hour play time isnt relevent , its still 14 days (i guess if you took the pee and completed a game that would be differnt) and they refunded this morning.

Ooooh now that is interesting indeed ! , do you have a link to anything regarding that? It would come in very handy indeed with several titles I have on Steam which are beyond the 2 hours

Caporegime
Then again,VG247 did say that Cyberpunk 2077 was "really awesome" and that which origin you picked affected the game "throughout" and that it "ran well , with very few bugs" (LOL...Cyberpunk...very few bugs, ahahaha..pass me the oxygen I'm going to pass out)... so maybe they arent exactly the most accurate of game reviewers :D

Not that they dont raise some valid points in that video, just that I'm about to listen to the opinion of someone who said the above about Cyberpunk as much as I am going to listen to Diane Abbotts opinion on economics :)

Funny thing is theres really not that many places that have much good to say about it, even the youtube shills who are normally entrenched tongue deep up ea's arse are voicing their reservations about the state of the game and the lack of content in the base game.

Right now portal mode seems to be the thing that most people are enjoying as it's a nostalgia trip, especially where 1942 is concerned. They'd probably be well served to get more content out for that to keep people's interest.

Back
Top Bottom