*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
And those that aren't are probably as one person said " I don't have any issues on my RTX, I'm running all on LOW "

It's really strange, even when my FPS is say 90, my 99% FPS (the real measurement of smoothness) is sometimes as low as 35, so it's just really stuttery and all over the place.

For me changing any settings makes literally no difference. It's not a CPU bottleneck, because my 3960x (with 3090), and my 5950x (with 3080) are not even close to maxing out, and performance sucks on both rigs.

Associate
back to old driver and works fine .. no crashes
I have tried a couple of drivers, the new one and the studio driver someone suggested in this thread, both were way worse for me so gone back to octobers driver and its better again.

Still bad but better than the other 2 drivers ive tried....has anyone on here tried running in dx12 by changing the setting in documents? its the only thing i havent tried

Soldato
has anyone on here tried running in dx12 by changing the setting in documents? its the only thing i havent tried

It doesn't make any difference, apparently that's old config left over from BF5. Also - AFAIK 2042 is a native DX12 game, so it's physically impossible for it to be running on DX11.

Associate
It doesn't make any difference, apparently that's old config left over from BF5. Also - AFAIK 2042 is a native DX12 game, so it's physically impossible for it to be running on DX11.
Ahhh ive just seen a few vids on the you of tube that said it made a difference but couldnt be bothered to try it lol

Back
Top Bottom