*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
When i don't have to deal with someone who is bunny hopping, super sliding across the map. When you come across this in every game, it gets tiresome really quick...

dont come across this very often but... it might be me and my squad doing it jk

you cant really bunny hop in this game and sliding while useful was in bfv

Soldato
dont come across this very often but... it might be me and my squad doing it jk

you cant really bunny hop in this game and sliding while useful was in bfv
:cry: Haha! I get the slide and gun tactic as it can be useful but i've seen it that much i just anticipate it now and just aim at the floor while im around the corner lol or plant some C4 waiting for some fool to slide only to be ejected into the sky :cry:.

Associate
tend not to use it when attacking

but it helps to vary you movement in most situations

was enjoying the game last night finaly got around to some close range dmr and pistol action my squad role in bfv and bf1 was mostly close support and pathfinding (decent beacon placement )

when the usual suspects return to our squads and we finaly get a server browser so more than one can be on the same server this game will be awsome :)

Soldato
tend not to use it when attacking

but it helps to vary you movement in most situations

was enjoying the game last night finaly got around to some close range dmr and pistol action my squad role in bfv and bf1 was mostly close support and pathfinding (decent beacon placement )

when the usual suspects return to our squads and we finaly get a server browser so more than one can be on the same server this game will be awsome :)
Hopefully this weekend we can get the server browser back, im looking forward to the changes! Should help balance the game out some what. It's funny seeing a map dominated by hovercrafts and PP29's lol.

Associate
Hopefully this weekend we can get the server browser back, im looking forward to the changes! Should help balance the game out some what. It's funny seeing a map dominated by hovercrafts and PP29's lol.

I did use the pp29 last week but mostly been using the first lmg its more than a match at most ranges

was using the mp9 last night and found that a much more useful gun at close quarters

the best thing will be all the people who have only used the pp29 and not leveled up any other guns

Soldato
I did use the pp29 last week but mostly been using the first lmg its more than a match at most ranges

was using the mp9 last night and found that a much more useful gun at close quarters

the best thing will be all the people who have only used the pp29 and not leveled up any other guns
I was thinking this unless they farmed bots in solo mode to unlock enough attachments for the other guns too as it doesn't take long to do, maybe 2-3 rounds in solo would net you enough kills to unlock a lot of the attachments.

Will be interesting to see what happens after tomorrows update and what guns everyone switches to.

The big update in early December will be the one im looking for, the UI needs those changes badly.

Seems tomorrows update includes:

• Reduced spread globally when zoomed and moving
  • Improved stationary zoomed accuracy for many weapons
  • Spread now decreases faster and earlier when pacing shots. This means more success with single-fire or short bursts.
  • Increased PP-29 vertical recoil to ensure that the weapon does not overperform when engaging outside of its intended combat range
  • Improved Soldier Revives, addressing ‘unable to revive when a Soldier dies close to an object, or wall’.
  • A respawn protection system that will help to prevent any extraneous issues that can leave a player in a downed state for too long, and force a manual respawn when required.
  • Re-enabling our UAV-1 Interaction in Battlefield Portal, available on our Battlefield Bad Company 2 maps. It was overpowered, and we’ve made adjustments to account for that.
  • Vehicle Balancing for the LCAA Hovercraft and MD540 Nightbird mentioned above.
  • Dispersion has been reduced for all weapons except Shotguns, which results in more consistent bullet spread during gameplay.

Associate
I'm getting constant stuttering but I'm not seeing my fps drop. What could be the issue? The game is unplayable for me.

I've tried everything, running this at the lowest settings at 1440p. Getting about 70 fps on Breakthrough.

During the beta performance was MUCH better....

Caporegime
I'm getting constant stuttering but I'm not seeing my fps drop. What could be the issue? The game is unplayable for me.

I've tried everything, running this at the lowest settings at 1440p. Getting about 70 fps on Breakthrough.

From my experience and my friends.......It's down to what CPU you have :( Also it's really badly optimized at the moment

Soldato

During the beta performance was MUCH better....

Look at your Cfg file. Make sure DX12 is enabled, (1) and anything that mentions ray tracing is off (0). Also make sure future frame rendering is set to on, turning that off causes hitching problems but gains you a small improvement of input latency

Associate
Look at your Cfg file. Make sure DX12 is enabled, (1) and anything that mentions ray tracing is off (0). Also make sure future frame rendering is set to on, turning that off causes hitching problems but gains you a small improvement of input latency
Tried all of these already, nothing seems to work :(

Caporegime
I'm royally ***** off!

Repaired game
Reinstalled Origin
Allowed AntiCheat through Firewall
Deleted Docs folder to start a new fresh profile
Admin rights to the game and anti-cheat

LOAD ORIGIN - LAUNCH GAME - EASY ANTI CHEAT BLUE BAR MOVES ACROSS
Clipboard02.jpg

- BACK TO ORIGIN :mad::mad:

Worked fine last night!!

Last edited:
Associate
I'm royally ***** off!

Repaired game
Reinstalled Origin
Allowed AntiCheat through Firewall
Deleted Docs folder to start a new fresh profile
Admin rights to the game and anti-cheat

LOAD ORIGIN - LAUNCH GAME - EASY ANTI CHEAT BLUE BAR MOVES ACROSS
Clipboard02.jpg

- BACK TO ORIGIN :mad::mad:

Worked fine last night!!

very strange no one I know has any issues like this

did you have something in the past that easy doesnt like ? even a malware blocker running in the background can cause problems with anti cheat

Last edited:
Caporegime
very strange no one I know has any issues like this

did you have something in the past that easy doesnt like ? even a malware blocker running in the background can cause problems with anti cheat

Happened right after a Windows Update :(

EDIT : Battlefield 2042 has just updated and is now working! :cool::cool::cool:

Soldato
Hey guys, just joining this thread, I am using an RTX 2080, 32gb ram and 9900k and I'm getting good performance.

Between 100-120 fps at 1440p on my ultrawide monitor. The game runs butter smooth.

But I did set it to DX12 in config file and also a strange one is DLSS if you choose any setting other then auto it doesn't seem to work.

Like DLSS on any other settings I get 70fps on big maps with 128 players but once I set it to auto I go up between 100-120fps.

Just thought I'd share this in case it helps someone.

I'm really loving this game, it has it's issues and bugs but I've been addicted since release. The main two weapons I've used it the sniper and M5A1, I really like the assault rifles despite the fact that they need fixing. I heard the patch getting released today is going to fix AR's so fingers crossed!

Soldato
Hey guys, just joining this thread, I am using an RTX 2080, 32gb ram and 9900k and I'm getting good performance.

Between 100-120 fps at 1440p on my ultrawide monitor. The game runs butter smooth.

But I did set it to DX12 in config file and also a strange one is DLSS if you choose any setting other then auto it doesn't seem to work.

Like DLSS on any other settings I get 70fps on big maps with 128 players but once I set it to auto I go up between 100-120fps.

Just thought I'd share this in case it helps someone.

I'm really loving this game, it has it's issues and bugs but I've been addicted since release. The main two weapons I've used it the sniper and M5A1, I really like the assault rifles despite the fact that they need fixing. I heard the patch getting released today is going to fix AR's so fingers crossed!
Yeah DLSS is bugged, there's been a few reports of it not really doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom