*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I don't like the way there is no consistency between rounds. Sometimes you end up in a good squad but the way it drops you out then does matchfinding again means you never see them again.

Soldato
I don't like the way there is no consistency between rounds. Sometimes you end up in a good squad but the way it drops you out then does matchfinding again means you never see them again.

I find there's very little in the way of continuity for the player. For example in BFV and BF3 before that, myself and 3 squadmates would enjoy doing 4-5 maps in the rotation, it's a good few hours straight gameplay and we had a few rotations we enjoyed.. In 2042 - it feels like there's no continuity at the end of the match.

V F

V F

Soldato

The joys of console style matchmaking in todays gaming sadly. I despise it.

zia

zia

Associate
Wonder what ea would do if player base dropped off a cliff.they,d soon realise people worn.t accept sub standard games.....but that ain.t never going to happen with sheep....

Zia

Soldato
Wonder what ea would do if player base dropped off a cliff.they,d soon realise people worn.t accept sub standard games.....but that ain.t never going to happen with sheep....

Zia
If people keep on playing doesn't it mean that they are enjoying themselves? That doesn't make them sheep.

Associate

Zia
Given that the overwhelming majority of people are talking about how **** this game is, I'd say everyone currently hating on it are "sheep".

Associate
Spent about 5 hours today getting all my guns to the max using the single player mode to rank all my guns to Gold / 360 kills :) with all the attachments unlocked ! getting 300 kills each game easy ! beats playing multiplayer and only getting 25-40 kills each 30 min match.... nearly got them all maxed out.

Associate
Same. Not played in a good few days - been playing BF4, BF1 and finishing off my battlepass in COD. To say I only got it 8 days ago and I'm bored of it already says a lot

Back
Top Bottom