*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
dont think you will ever see a bad company 3 because of how popular bfbc2 was. anything less would be deemed as a failure. so why risk it. well thats why i think we havent already seen it yet.

surprised no teasers or " official leaks " :p are showing any battlefield 6 yet.

Associate
Just deleted BFV which has been a mainstay since launch. Over the weekend was in so many matches where there were multiple folks hit scanning headshots and after an hour I just thought why am I even bothering.

Shame as when you get a match where there is no cheating and its evenly matched, its a great game.

Man of Honour
Just deleted BFV which has been a mainstay since launch. Over the weekend was in so many matches where there were multiple folks hit scanning headshots and after an hour I just thought why am I even bothering.

Shame as when you get a match where there is no cheating and its evenly matched, its a great game.

At least you got into games over the weekend; most folk couldn't!

Associate
dont think you will ever see a bad company 3 because of how popular bfbc2 was. anything less would be deemed as a failure. so why risk it. well thats why i think we havent already seen it yet.

surprised no teasers or " official leaks " :p are showing any battlefield 6 yet.

It's annoying because the number of people who want BC3 is huge - it seems mainly what people are interested in. BF without taking itself too seriously

Caporegime
It's annoying because the number of people who want BC3 is huge - it seems mainly what people are interested in. BF without taking itself too seriously

yeah many here played bfbc2 together on the same servers. same with bf3 and bf4. so a great battlefield game would be very popular. really hoping this next one is amazing . been missing battlefield.

Associate
yeah many here played bfbc2 together on the same servers. same with bf3 and bf4. so a great battlefield game would be very popular. really hoping this next one is amazing . been missing battlefield.

Yep, missing battlefield - totally agree.

I was always really into them, but after BF4 it all just got dull and boring. I thought it was just me 'growing out of them' or something, but the fact that the community in general is finding the same thing makes me think otherwise.

I also wonder if I've just got rubbish in my age!

Back
Top Bottom