*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
of course you will need gold or ultimate to get the early access

still a couple of days for the standard version

Soldato
For those who pre ordered on steam, to pre load you need to go to the store page, you'll see open beta request access. Click that, you'll be granted access and can begin downloading...

Underboss
Curious why people buy on steam, to play it via EA anyway.

Is it just to keep all your games in one place or something? All steam is doing is launching the origin service, seems like a pointless middleman to me.

Soldato
Curious why people buy on steam, to play it via EA anyway.

Is it just to keep all your games in one place or something? All steam is doing is launching the origin service, seems like a pointless middleman to me.

Yea, exactly this, Steam launches and closes origin when I launch previous BF titles, and all of my games are in one library for the most part. Those on Epic/GoG/uPlay/Rockstar etc are added manually to my steam library as well.

It's just easier only having one client open to see what games I can pick from to play.

Associate
Any idea where to find it in the new EA app?
I couldn't find it anywhere in the new EA app!

Whilst I pre-purchased it within that App, I had to reinstall Origin to find the way I mentioned to work...

It's still registered my pre-purchase in Origin, so all good and I've managed to download it now, ready for tomorrow!

Associate
I havent ordered this game, went into steam clicked on open beta, immediately said yeah lets go.. installing now!

When can this be played? This weekend?

Caporegime
I havent ordered this game, went into steam clicked on open beta, immediately said yeah lets go.. installing now!

When can this be played? This weekend?

I used the early access code on Origin but Battlefield isn't showing up?!? - But just as you, I'm now installing on Steam

Caporegime
As for Origin I found out how to get it to install!

If it isn't showing, open origin search for Battlefield 2042 in the store page and click try the beta, then search for it again, and click install

Back
Top Bottom