*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
oh dear - such a stupid thing to have in....

Dice are experts at putting stupid **** like that in games, it was annoying in bf1 and annoying in bfv, many people are of the opinion it screws with hit detection which is why so many people basically slide after every few steps, (in bfv and 1 at least)

Caporegime
I HATE the power slide

Yup, had plenty of complaints in the last 2 games but seeing as dice "listen to the community" they left it in. Apparently all the streets are made of highly polished marble for this moronic little gimmick to work, was even more in amusing in bfv with rubble everywhere and people still sliding around like they were on ice.

Caporegime
Not going to preorder until have had good go on the beta.....Dice has failed too many times.

Zia
Have to say, other than the publicised frame rate issues and some graphics oddities the game has a lot of potential from what I've played so far. Technical test or not it's been pretty decent for me, but it does have issues!

Associate
Actually think this will be a wicked game when done, can already tell its going to be miles better than bf1 and bf5...only been able to play one game though as when i try to play now it puts me in a glitchy boat scene with no way of exiting or playing, i have to use task manager to quit the game

Associate
only been able to play one game though as when i try to play now it puts me in a glitchy boat scene with no way of exiting or playing, i have to use task manager to quit the game

I get the same glitch. Hopefully I will be able to play my first game later as reports so far have been good.

Associate
I get the same glitch. Hopefully I will be able to play my first game later as reports so far have been good.

Yeah im waiting patiently for next round, hopefully it works a tad better this time and i get to play more than one game lol its obviously buggy as hell etc and fps is all over the place but when it was running smoothish it felt pretty bloody good :)

Associate
yeah just managed a couple of games, unfortunately its unplayable for me as fps drops way too low on my setup, almost like im moving in slow motion lol ahh well, hopefully i will be able to run the game when its finished :)

Caporegime
The tech test is FPS limited so I wouldn't worry. I also don't think the graphics scale well either so I'm not even sure it's worth maxing them out at this stage.

Soldato
I used to play a lot of Battlefield 1 and 2 , I take it you registered to be a play tester ?

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/playtesting

Nope didn't realise that was a thing and hadn't don't in the past.

I got a invite and i wasn't registered to be a play tester but i have been asked before for bf4 etc in the past and have 600 hours back in those games bf3/4. Stupid playtesting times when everyone is at work.

Yeah same, I got over 1000 hours in bf3 and b4 and got invits to all bf4 and bf1 tests. Then they release rubbish games like bf1 and bf5 so I don't play and my thoughts and no longer valid :p

Back
Top Bottom