*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
DLSS does next to nothing on my 3090, I feel like theres a memory leak rebooting gives better performance for a couple of games.
I see nearly 14gb of my 16gb being used at times, more players in the area is deffo a hit as well
Don't get me started on ADSing as well.

Other than the performance I've not noticed any ground breaking bugs

Soldato
DLSS does next to nothing on my 3090, I feel like theres a memory leak rebooting gives better performance for a couple of games.
I see nearly 14gb of my 16gb being used at times, more players in the area is deffo a hit as well

i hasve key bindings not working if you rebind jump you cant force deploy... :/

Associate

Dlss doesn't seem to do anything for me either, makes no difference whatsoever, i get between 60fps and 75fps whether its on or off, 1440p with rtx 2070 and mostly high settings

Caporegime
my GUess and this always happen on EVERY bf release the people moaning are Overclocked or dont have stable rigs, take off the OC & its stable or you got conflicting easy cheat version or A/V running interfering

I'll quote this post for future reference when they bring a patch in to fix issues you are blaming others on! - WORKS FINE ON MY PC, MUST BE YOURS mentality

Associate
Dlss doesn't seem to do anything for me either, makes no difference whatsoever, i get between 60fps and 75fps whether its on or off, 1440p with rtx 2070 and mostly high settings

Very strange I’m getting a fair bit more than that mine 2070 super is oc 125 on core and 800 memory and my 5800 @ 4.8.

Associate
Very strange I’m getting a fair bit more than that mine 2070 super is oc 125 on core and 800 memory and my 5800 @ 4.8.
Have everything at stock, my 2070 isnt a super either, its the msi gaming z twin frozr 7....not sure if that will make any difference or not? but dlss dosnt seem to change anything for me so i just keep it off

Caporegime
I'll quote this post for future reference when they bring a patch in to fix issues you are blaming others on! - WORKS FINE ON MY PC, MUST BE YOURS mentality

Sometimes it is a bit of both though.

Often people don't want to hear that their overclocks could be causing issues, because they tested it on AIDA64 for 24 hours or whatever, and won't even rule it out by dialing them down a bit.

I learnt this lesson back when GTA V came out and didn't play nicely with my overclocked GPU which was flawless in every other game.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Holy hell, who come up with the menu layout and use with this game, trying to put attachments on weapons in portal is terrible :mad:

those BC2 memory's flooding back tho :eek:

Soldato
Holy hell, who come up with the menu layout and use with this game, trying to put attachments on weapons in portal is terrible :mad:

those BC2 memory's flooding back tho :eek:

So its a bit of a bug at the moment, before spawning you need to customize the gun you want, and put the chosen attachment in the first slot, that's the work around at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom