*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I heard all the complaints recently about this game and I was actually one of the few people that could see past the bugs and I was actually enjoying it but I never thought in a million years they would lock us completely out of the game with a patch. This is mental.

What do you guys think they can do? Will they revert us back to patch 2 or will we get a hot fix today?

Soldato
Ok this is so ******* right now.

None of my vehicle binds work, and I just crashed to desktop for the 4th time.

I think they either need to roll this update back, or do something very drastic, in the two games I just played - the chat was full of people raging that they couldn't move their mouse.....

Associate
Yeah you've got to delete the "profsave" files from documents > battlefield2042 > settings..

It'll reset all your settings, controls, video, everything.

A less radical way to fix this:

in your PROFSAVE_profile located in \Documents\Battlefield 2042\settings
Remove the lines that start with:
"GstKeyBinding.infantry.ConceptYaw"

Then save and start the game again.

That should keep all the other settings

Soldato
What do people think of "battlefield universe" that's just been announced?

https://www.ign.com/articles/battlefield-connected-universe

As for what could be in store for a "connected universe," Battlefield Mobile is in development over at Industrial Toys, along with DICE working on a next-gen Battlefield title for both PC and consoles. Additionally, Ripple Effect Studios, formerly DICE LA, is also working on a "yet-to-be-announced project" that will follow Battlefield 2042.

Caporegime
Yeah you've got to delete the "profsave" files from documents > battlefield2042 > settings..

It'll reset all your settings, controls, video, everything.

Do we need any more proof that the so called devs don't even play the game? No horizontal mouse controls you would assume would be pretty obvious 2 seconds into a match, but then again this update managed to release without it being noticed. :rolleyes:

Soldato
I’ve had a bit of fun on this (and some frustration), and I’m getting tired of it. Portal mode has the potential to be a sort of “anti fortnight” mode on the right server but there’s too few of them and they’re not persistent I don’t think so it’s pot luck if you can find one with the right settings. In time they might improve it, but I’m tempted to hunt around for another MP game to sink some time into. It’s a shame because the BF series I’ve always enjoyed as it had the right balance of fun and team play.

Back
Top Bottom