*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
Had a few plays over the past couple of nights, BFBC2 and BF3 are awesome really enjoying the portal stuff.
I do however have an annoying stutter lag issue when swapping from zoomed in to normal anyone else have or know a workaround for this?

Soldato
Hitreg is still knackered, on target shots and nothing... no hit marker. Meh! I'm trying to have fun with this but honestly i just can't right now.

Soldato
Associate
Is the hitreg issue carried over to the portal maps/modes? I haven' tried portal yet since im waiting patiently for them to fix everything. The more i try to play it in its current state the less i want to try to enjoy it.
Have had a bit of dodgy hit reg on portal but no where near as bad as the main game, rush and the conquest in portal are actually awesome, i uninstalled the game without trying them, re downloaded and now having great fun playing in portal

Soldato
Have had a bit of dodgy hit reg on portal but no where near as bad as the main game, rush and the conquest in portal are actually awesome, i uninstalled the game without trying them, re downloaded and now having great fun playing in portal

How are you getting into games? I tried looking last night and there were hardly any servers with people playing?

I'll check again later,

Associate
Glad I dodged this one. Always bought pre release with all the dlc passes but dipped out in dlcs in last few versions and took a wait and see with this one after V.

Franchise as was is rip imo. Could find a new place in the market but doesn't scratch the BF itch of old. Was always my fear since EA bought out DICE.

Caporegime
BATTLEFIELD 2042 UPDATE #3.1

Update #3.1 arrives on December 9. Here is a short summary of key changes to expect:

Improvements to bullets hit registration consistency.
Balance changes for bullet dispersion and recoil
Further balance changes to Ground Vehicle 30mm, 40mm, and 57mm Cannons to reduce their effectiveness against infantry
A fix for a rare bug where a player could appear invisible to enemies
Fixes for several bugs related to Grenades and Launchers
Improvements to the menu flow for Xbox players to make it easier to opt-out of Cross-Play
Multiple audio improvements to enhance your overall sound experience, focused on clarity, distance and directional perception

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-2042/news/battlefield-2042-update-notes-4

Caporegime
Kaleidoscope - Rooftop Capture Objective has been removed. There are now two Capture Objective at the bottom in BT large and one at the bottom in BT small
Orbital - Rooftop Capture Objective has been removed. There is now a single Capture Objective at the bottom in BT large and BT small
Hourglass - Rooftop Capture Objective has been removed. There is now a single Capture Objective at the bottom in BT large and BT small. Also fixed an issue where players were spawning out of bounds

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Glad I dodged this one. Always bought pre release with all the dlc passes but dipped out in dlcs in last few versions and took a wait and see with this one after V.

Franchise as was is rip imo. Could find a new place in the market but doesn't scratch the BF itch of old. Was always my fear since EA bought out DICE.
There are ramifications for EA buying out DICE, BF2042 does seem to be typical 'games as service' shooter rather than DICE's latest creation. I like the game overall and will play it, but even from the perspective of someone who will play any BF game it seems like a misstep.

Caporegime
I've never played such a crash happy game as this for a long time! If it isn't my mates crashing out from a server with a CTD it's me being unable to load the game because of a CTD! :mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom