*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
Are people that play this game blind or utterly clueless? I can fly the little quadcopter drone at head height among enemies and it seems like nobody ever bothers to spot it or shoot at it, the only thing that seems to is the ranger mutt. Is it that hard to see when its flying 2 feet away from someones head? :confused::confused:

Soldato
I refunded my copy the other day. My mates refuse to play it in its current state so no point playing on my own. I'll pick it up again once it improves (if it does)

ne0

ne0

Associate
BF3 and 4 was never as bad as this though. BF5 felt like this release though but still not quite as bad.

this just confirms what I said though. It was either BF3 or 4 that released in a shockingly bad state, the bugs were insane. You couldn't even quit out of a match at one point. The rubber banding was extreme. Some of the bugs at launch were just as bad as some of the stuff we saw with CP2077 on consoles.

V F

V F

Soldato
I never played 4 long enough to encounter them, it was 4 that I remember all the complaints. 3 had the complaints of Back to Karkland not in the game on release. But still, 4 was never in the level that this game is currently suffering.

ne0

ne0

Associate
I think some people need to learn the difference between a game releasing with "bugs" and ridiculous design choices(combined with initial release bugs).

Are you that condescending in real life? I hope not.

The bugs and design choices are both valid complaints and the point is the sheer number and severity of bugs in BF3 and 4 at launch were worse than anything in BF2042. I'm sure it's not just design choices that people are complaining about.

Associate
Who cares about the bugs, have you seen how awful the maps are? Do you enjoy having Superman flying across the map and landing behind you? Or the dozens of missing "legacy features"?

V F

V F

Soldato
Who cares about the bugs, have you seen how awful the maps are? Do you enjoy having Superman flying across the map and landing behind you? Or the dozens of missing "legacy features"?

I'd love to see EA's response if they were aiming for E-Sports saying the scoreboard is legacy. Or was that DICE themselves?

Associate
Are you that condescending in real life? I hope not.

The bugs and design choices are both valid complaints and the point is the sheer number and severity of bugs in BF3 and 4 at launch were worse than anything in BF2042. I'm sure it's not just design choices that people are complaining about.
How was my post condescending?
2042 has major bugs and poor design choices. BF4 had a lot of issues on release that mostly got ironed out over time.
People complained about them back then as well but they could see a good game underneath. Completely different situations.

Man of Honour
And yet loads of people will rush to buy the next iteration of the BF franchise...

How was my post condescending?
2042 has major bugs and poor design choices. BF4 had a lot of issues on release that mostly got ironed out over time.
People complained about them back then as well but they could see a good game underneath. Completely different situations.

It isn't even just poor design choices it is bat **** design choices by people who lack broad experience/have a specific agenda. BF4 at least was fairly conventional with its design choices.

Back
Top Bottom