*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I've tried multiple times to get a refund through Steam with no luck. I stupidly bought the top version expecting a finished game and at least the same quality as BF5... I got royally ripped off. Won't ever be buying a BF game again, or any EA games for that matter. Utter scam.

Soldato
Basically they have had to tear up the original road plan that the Candycrush loser was overseeing. Start from scratch on major but basic expectations for the series. I feel for the devs but that the studio has been leaking talent for a while now.

Caporegime
Basically they have had to tear up the original road plan that the Candycrush loser was overseeing. Start from scratch on major but basic expectations for the series. I feel for the devs but that the studio has been leaking talent for a while now.

A weekly patch wouldn't be much to ask either but instead last week we got a new skin! That really is bad :(

V F

V F

Soldato

It's like Cyberpunk all over again.

Soldato
ZNRLDdw.jpg

:D:D:D

I almost feel bad for the people that bought this game but then I remember we all had the opportunity to play the beta and the trial. What a utter **** show this has turned out to be.

Man of Honour
Got it for free and still won't play it LOL... glad I didn't pay money for it.

Sad though as I'd like a worthy BF3/4 replacement.

Associate
still playing it now and then and so glad I have with Ea play Henry is playing fifa everyday so I can thank god my £40 is not completly wasted

Soldato
I don't own 2042, but I'm angry for everyone who has.
Vague promises of fixing **** with no clear direction or roadmap.

Only thing they were clear on were delays.

Caporegime
Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes.

Easy in, easy out.

Really does feel like EA/Dice were trolling us with those.

Aye

I played the beta, and enjoyed it. Figured by the time it was released (based on reports of the beta being an older release) it'd be in a better state than its in.

I've got two friends who love the franchise, but they refuse to play this now. Waste of money for me

Caporegime

EA confirms that the Battlefield franchise will be 5% less of their net bookings next year ,which hints that the Publisher is very unhappy with Battlefield 2042 and doesn't have long term plans for the game

More news!

Associate
EA also said on tonight's earnings call to investors that sales of 2042 were disappointing but the battlefield series forms less than 10% of their portfolio and the good quarterly figures were due to Apex and FIFA

Back
Top Bottom