*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I keep trying to play it, but 80% of the time I just alt+f4 out of it as I just cba to finish a game.

I'm S008 and I don't know why I keep wanting to play it, I think half of me still thinks "it's Battlefield!" and that drives me to fire it up, 30 mins later I'm like "meh... :/"

Associate
yeah there's 2 levels of EA play now, the pro gets you unlimited play time and the standard is something like 10 hours so you can at least test something before buying

got ea play pro there are a few tricks to get it cheaper

worth it for me my son plays a lot of fifa

Associate
Does bf42 actually crash anyone's system/blue screen? Wondering if my over clock all of a sudden became unstable or what. System doesn't crash on any other game or stress test.

Soldato
It could be a sign of an unstable OC. The recent BF games are very good at finding even a very slightly unstable OC, even ones that pass all other stress tests. It would probably be best to dial things back a bit to see if things improve.

Caporegime
Does bf42 actually crash anyone's system/blue screen? Wondering if my over clock all of a sudden became unstable or what. System doesn't crash on any other game or stress test.

Not completely no, it just crashes to desktop which is a game issue they still haven't fixed. You can tell this is happening because a lot of others crash at the same time and replaced by [AI]. I even saw half the server crash once :D

Caporegime
Clipboard02.jpg

GG

Back
Top Bottom