*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
oh yeah lol it is 600mb but its finished downloading but hasn't installed even though its at 100%? seems I have the same problem as a few others on here, or maybe I have to start the game to finish the download?

will try that in mo to see

Soldato
Latest version seems a bit rubbish. Getting freezes and slow performance I wasn't getting before. Also putting up sandbags doesn't seem to go beyond 75% but it's complete.

Associate
I'm getting a lot of input lag on my machine after the update. (2600k @ 5GHz and OC'd GTX 1070)

With future frame rendering turned on I see between 80-110fps and input lag, pretty annoying and to me makes it unplayable
With future frame rendering turned off I see 40-70fps with big drops, unplayable
With DX12 on it stutters and is once again, unplayable.

Tried the nvidia control panel max frame render options with little improvement.

I was beginning to think that 80-100+fps wasn't enough for smooth gameplay, then played BF1 with similar frame rates and it was buttery smooth.

Plenty on reddit with the same issue- Guess the game is just a bit crap after the update.

Associate
Latest version seems a bit rubbish. Getting freezes and slow performance I wasn't getting before. Also putting up sandbags doesn't seem to go beyond 75% but it's complete.

Dice really are embarrassing themselves at every opportunity it seems.. :rolleyes:

30jnz0l.jpg

Soldato
There's no real conclusive answer, for most, DX12 is still borked and DX11 works better, for the few that DX12 is working for, they're getting better frames than DX11.

:p

What a sorry situation.

From my observation. DX12 is smoother and faster than DX11 but I get a massive stutter every now and then. DX11 might be more consistent but it doesn't feel as smooth and I don't think I am getting as many fps.

Soldato

Dice really are embarrassing themselves at every opportunity it seems.. :rolleyes:

30jnz0l.jpg

The Snowman is also bugged, so you can complete the Tides of War assignments.

Soldato
Why is my patch not installing?

Took an age to download the 650mb's and now it is sitting at the 0mb remaining and doing nothing. Have tried pausing the download and restarting, closing origin and restarting but nothing is working!

Soldato
It will sort itself out, just takes 5 mins. Then when you get into the game it will tell you that you need an update, think about it, go back to the start screen and then you can carry on.

Back
Top Bottom