**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
My friend had a problem with gearbest for a £180 phone. Problem on delivery, came to UK but sent back because they couldnt deliver. They were making it hard for a refund but he was covered by his credit card company.

ibuygou is also a good place to buy from

Soldato
I'm looking for a second phone for work (currently using Galaxy S4) so what would people recommend? Don't want to spend more than £150 and battery life is the main thing I'm bothered about.
Should I just get the Redmi 3S or what about the Mi MAX?

Soldato
Soldato
Trigger pulled on a Redmi 3S 3GB/32GB in grey. Not bad for like £108. Gone for snail mail too as i'm not in a major rush for it to arrive, might land around my bday time which is brucey bonus!

Should be a decent upgrade from my 1st Gen Moto G 8GB with smashed screen!

maj

maj

Soldato
Trigger pulled on a Redmi 3S 3GB/32GB in grey. Not bad for like £108. Gone for snail mail too as i'm not in a major rush for it to arrive, might land around my bday time which is brucey bonus!

Should be a decent upgrade from my 1st Gen Moto G 8GB with smashed screen!

Which site did you order it from? Just wondering as I'm after a different model but not sure what site to order from.

Associate
Bought a Redmi Note Pro 3 from one of the ebay sellers linked in this thread and it arrived yesterday however I haven't been able to use it. The main problems are:

- The phone won't read my sim card, just says no service. It recognises my number though.
- The camera won't work, returns the error can't connect to camera.
- Unable to add a google account.

It came with Miui 8.0.1.0, but flashed it to other versions (8.0.5.0 and 7.3.2.0) but the problems remain. Think the phone is a dud. A bit annoyed, but have high hopes for this phone so will get this refunded and purchase another one.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
See it on gearbest @ £117.01 atm silver/grey models the golden one is £112, maybe used some vouchers to get it to that price, gearbest claim 30% flash price sale though.

Have to admit if I was gonna grab a phone right now it would be the Redmi 3S, ticks most of all them boxes its a whole lot of phone at that price really.

Will however wait till next spring/summer by then samsung galaxy 8 and Mi6 will be out and hopefully more options.

Soldato
Bought a Redmi Note Pro 3 from one of the ebay sellers linked in this thread and it arrived yesterday however I haven't been able to use it. The main problems are:

- The phone won't read my sim card, just says no service. It recognises my number though.
- The camera won't work, returns the error can't connect to camera.
- Unable to add a google account.

It came with Miui 8.0.1.0, but flashed it to other versions (8.0.5.0 and 7.3.2.0) but the problems remain. Think the phone is a dud. A bit annoyed, but have high hopes for this phone so will get this refunded and purchase another one.

What seller was that mate?

Associate
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom