**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
It came with an adaptor, but not a great looking one, so I bought the correct charger online in the UK for about £6 :)

Interesting, the V20 I bought from eglobal central happened to come with an official LG uk charger.

Beast of a phone, very underrated.

Enjoy :)

Only weaknesses are the looks and battery life. I am interested to see what the V30 is like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Cancel it. seriously. my deca-core apollo x25 with its 2k screen had good specs too. But it's had Zero support of any kind. The last android security update was last july - a year ago. Their phones are left under performing, with features not implemented correctly. cameras are poorly optimised, battery life is all over the place, promised OS updates go undelivered. The apollo, apollo lite and mars were supposed to get nougat last december but we have had ZERO communication from vernee. Not a single statement. Prey you have no issues with that phone of any kind because vernee will literally stick their fingers in their ears and pretend you dont exist. the forum is a ghost town full of people logging issues with no response from vernee and they never respond to anybody on facebook or twitter either.

maj

maj

Soldato
Might be cos I've not had any coffee to wake myself up yet but I can't find the option in MIUI or Nova to turn the clock off in the top-left of notification area. I have a widget that gives me the time now instead and have no need for two clocks.

Associate
If you mean geekbuying then they are pretty reputable. I bought my Mi 5 from them as well as an Android box. Never paid any customs fees either.

I ordered from GeekBuying a few weeks ago and received an email saying it's shipped, with my order showing a tracking number. However, 2 weeks later, and the tracking number is saying unrecognised on www.17track.net. Tried emailing GeekBuying but no response after a couple of days.

Anyone ordered from there recently using Registered Airmail, and if so, did your tracking work?

Back
Top Bottom