**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
I have to agree Drollic, it's caught my eye as a potential replacement for my LG G7.
Surely the camera has to be better then my LG and the android skin cleaner than Xiaomi or Poco? At least Google pay will work with the Nord 2. Lol

Soldato
Which do people reccomend the most? Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro or the xiaomi F3? I've read so many reviews on either one and it's about on par review wise good and bad. However the note 10 pro is obviously cheaper which is a good selling point....

Associate
Which do people reccomend the most? Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro or the xiaomi F3? I've read so many reviews on either one and it's about on par review wise good and bad. However the note 10 pro is obviously cheaper which is a good selling point....

F3 for performance, Note 10 Pro for camera. Though I don't think the camera on the F3 is too bad actually, it's better than my old Galaxy Note 8.

Associate
I've only had my F3 for a few days but after I removed all the ads and debloated the battery life is Incredible.

I lost 2% overnight and only lost a further 3% after half an hour of screen on time browsing. Much better than any Samsung I've had before.

Soldato
Excellent mate, I'm not a heavy user during the day due to work (just at night time) so that sounds good. Is it easy to debloat etc? Not really had to do stuff like that with previous phones. Going to pull the trigger on the white F3

Associate
Excellent mate, I'm not a heavy user during the day due to work (just at night time) so that sounds good. Is it easy to debloat etc? Not really had to do stuff like that with previous phones. Going to pull the trigger on the white F3

I used the link a few pages back and downloaded the JDK. After enabling developer options on the phone you can just plug in and uninstall everything using the PC.

You can turn off ads by using the settings bit for each of the apps and turning them off there.

Soldato
Anything better than the poco f3 for £320ish my poco f2 has gone faulty. It's saying it's fast charging but actually losing power :/

Wow. Looking into a RMA just now.

I ordered my phone a year tomorrow (19th aug) and it broke on the 16th.

Last edited:
Soldato
It should be a 2 year warranty if you purchased it in the UK.

I got it from AliExpress from the mi store. I've email them. Hopefully have a reply tonight

I've orded a Poco F3. After checking the specs it's not much of a upgrade but I need a phone for work and it's pointless buying a temp phone.

Updated: so I bought my phone from AliExpress 12 months ago. Xiaomi UK are honouring the warranty and sent me out a return envelope. Going to send it off Monday. They said it should be 3-5 days.

Bought a poco f3 anyway. It is nice, but pretty much a side grade from the f2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom