*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Titan is 355.5 ish now, infused some stuff into my Warlock who's now 353.

I've found Archon's Forge to be better than strikes for drops, in about 10 minutes I got 3 legendaries at LL +3. Especially with strikes being a bit of a lottery, if you get a good team you can zip through them but bad teams can take over half an hour to complete each one.

Raid trailer :

Last edited:
Associate
New ROI raid-7pm-release night-PS4

1 redrooster303
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82
6 Astaley

Get your names down as reserves just in case.

I need to do some major levelling tonight and tomorrow for the raid. Should get there with persistence. Do you have to be 360 just to start the raid?

Rooster et Al I'm sorry but some RL stuff has come up tonight, so I don't think I can make it :( Does anyone else want to take the slots?

Moe, what about Corey?

Associate
I would 350 will be a good baseline, to be able to do enough damage and not be too squishy to have a decent crack at the first few sections. Normal raid armor drops at 365 so I expect thats the final boss light level.

So there's no minimum light? I've managed 354 and am gonna do some more later so maybe 355/6.

Might run the nightfalls before the raid and see what I get.

Soldato
I accidently bought it on purpose! :D doubt I'll be strong enough to join in a raid but if any one drops out and I'm about I'll attempt to help :)

Last edited:
Associate
New ROI raid-7pm-release night-PS4

1 redrooster303
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82
6 Astaley

Get your names down as reserves just in case.

I need to do some major levelling tonight and tomorrow for the raid. Should get there with persistence. Do you have to be 360 just to start the raid?

Sorry I think I'm going to need to drop out, my light level is way off I'm only 333. I've not had time to play as much as I thought and should have been home early today but now need to work until 17:30 so not going to have chance to catch up.

Soldato
I am at 360 (with multi armour and weapon rolls) on Pigtails and 358/359 on Bluey.

Should be ready to go this evening.

Mid / Moe - just ping me a message as I will probably lose track of time. :)

EDIT: Will be on most of the day grinding so ping me a invite if you want to run NF or Heroics etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
Top grinding OweO! Just dropping this in again so I can find it easier.

I will probably be on a little earlier running Archon's Forge, feel free to drop in :) Forge is pretty good for Armour/Class Item drops (although I don't see many weapons).

1. Middgen 354 6pm
2. Moe 353 7pm
3. OweO 360
4. Meths
5. Greboth
6. r3d zombie 353

Soldato
We'll see who is around but I should be home early enough for some forge or NF before every is online for the raid.

That is good going Oweo, I have a reasonable selection of weapons but most have come from blue engrams so are 340 and thus hurt my light level. Going by story it would seem we are going to mostly need void or solar weapons for the captains and wizards but my highest specials are an arc shotgun and arc sniper. I think I will run with the arc and I can infuse as necessary as we find what we face in the raid.

Soldato
I've got a 355 blue special weapon I'm keeping as infusion fuel....depending on what is required. Got a variety of fusions/shotguns in different damage types.....although I seem to have accidentally trashed my void Darkblade's Spite :cry: My Zhalo is 355 if I need an arc primary...we'll see.

Soldato
Top grinding OweO! Just dropping this in again so I can find it easier.

I will probably be on a little earlier running Archon's Forge, feel free to drop in :) Forge is pretty good for Armour/Class Item drops (although I don't see many weapons).

1. Middgen 354 6pm
2. Moe 353 7pm
3. OweO 360
4. Meths
5. Greboth
6. r3d zombie 353
I should get on so put me as backup be after me and the wife watched a film so maybe late, I have enough legendary marks to hit light level 350 I think on 306 atm but all my vendors offering gear at 350 anyway

Back
Top Bottom