*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Iron Banner this week might shake a few of the remaining Xbox players from here out of hiding for five minutes, but I think it's mainly me left now as I have Destinitis!

Associate
Mrs and I recently attempted to do the flawless raider on CE (NM...) and the final fight was a buggy as hell. I couldn't get more than two hits in on Crota before he stood up and the sword disappeared (first rotation so should easily have 15-20 seconds left).... What the actual...

Really odd as we had no lag / weird things happen up to that point.

Ended up dying to Crota when two G'horn rockets didn't even scrape his shield.

Couldn't be bothered to retry after that.

Also my PS4 RNG sucks. During SRL I got two Eyasluna's drop on the Xbone (one with rifled barrel and luck in the chamber). Do you think I could even get a whiff of it on the PS4.... yeah, no. I got an Ill Will (which is quite nice TBF) and that is it.

Don't you already have flawless raider, thought you were part of the party when I did it? Or you getting greedy and trying to do it on XB as well?

Soldato
Nope, I don't think I was available when you done it with Greboth et all. It is the one trophy I don't have.

I heard my name :D You just need a non buggy run, I think when we did it, it took a number of attempts though from memory most deaths were at the bridge. If you need any help let me know I could do with a break from Overwatch.

Caporegime
My flawless raider was done on a whim. I was looking on reddit fireteams for probably the kings fall raid and saw a post for flawless raider. I joined up and we were strangers complete randoms and we did it first time on crota with no restarts. We did the bridge legit too. It's a very easy raid on normal mode.

If it's glitching then your host is losing packets. We were guys from all around the world and it literally was flawless.

Associate
I've temporarily defected from Xbox to PS4 and would be keen to do a few raids with people from here (including flawless) if there's still people playing..?

Soldato
I've temporarily defected from Xbox to PS4 and would be keen to do a few raids with people from here (including flawless) if there's still people playing..?

I stopped playing because I hit 400 and got bored of the grind for better armour rolls. However, as above, I'm usually playing Overwatch these days but I keep an eye in here so count me in if you need some people. Once up to level none of the raids are hard so could arrange running through them all, maybe over a couple of evenings? Though CE is by far the easiest for flawless raider.

Soldato
Yeah I would be up for a raid or two (especially if we can also include VoG - maybe in a challenge like style).

All my characters are 400 with the weapons and armour I actually want to run so I am more in it for the fun / banter than gear.

I may or may not cause a wipe due to my inability to jump mind.... (Unless I am on my hunter where I can jump, just in the wrong direction.... with the relic.... off the map....) :D

Caporegime
I need to do VOG to get the energy/shards to upgrade the husk of the pit / aideon ally. Then need to do crota several times for the crux to drop. would prefer hard modes for double drops but I understand flawless has to be done on normal mode for crota.

Associate
I stopped playing because I hit 400 and got bored of the grind for better armour rolls. However, as above, I'm usually playing Overwatch these days but I keep an eye in here so count me in if you need some people. Once up to level none of the raids are hard so could arrange running through them all, maybe over a couple of evenings? Though CE is by far the easiest for flawless raider.

Sounds good to me - I also want to play through them all. CE is definitely the easiest for flawless - it's where I got mine on Xbox.

Currently 373 on PS4 so should be good for all the raids (maybe a bit squishy on WoTM HM!).

Caporegime
Sounds good to me - I also want to play through them all. CE is definitely the easiest for flawless - it's where I got mine on Xbox.

Currently 373 on PS4 so should be good for all the raids (maybe a bit squishy on WoTM HM!).

I know VOG is level capped so HM is still as hard as it was when you reached level 30 was it?

Albeit you may have better weapons now than you did back then. Albeit now our primaries don't have burns unless you kept them. I sharded every raid weapon apart from Vex Mythoclast.

Caporegime
Did VOG HM last night with 5 of us and we never wiped once and it was stupidly easy. I also got the praetorian foil. Now I don't know whether I should delete something else or shard it as it's one of the rarest guns in the game. I've already sharded every other VOG raid weapon bar Vex and a couple of other lovelies (found verdict and praedyths). However I don't know why I'm keeping them tbh I'll never use them.

Soldato
I know VOG is level capped so HM is still as hard as it was when you reached level 30 was it?

Albeit you may have better weapons now than you did back then. Albeit now our primaries don't have burns unless you kept them. I sharded every raid weapon apart from Vex Mythoclast.

You scale down to all content in the game.

At no point in PvE content are you higher level than the level of the AI.

Associate
I've seen a few youtubers mentioning that new VOG armour sets have been found/data mined. They are basically the same but with different names/colour schemes etc.

No mention of weapons though. Would love an up to date set of VOG weapons, they were some of the best in the game I thought.

I really hope they do a surprise release of the new VOG instead of the valentines days thing they had last year (confirmed they aren't doing the valentines doubles already).

They could release a new upgraded raid every two months and that would take them upto around august time, with a hard mode version a couple of weeks after each normal mode. They could even add 10 light for each mode making people with the new sets stronger for the next raid, or even specific perks for the next raid on the previous armour set. Would be good but we'll have to wait and see.

Associate
I've seen a few youtubers mentioning that new VOG armour sets have been found/data mined. They are basically the same but with different names/colour schemes etc.

The second set of VoG armour has been in the game since the very beginning but never made available. That's not to say it couldn't be made available now, but it's definitely not new.

Soldato
Guessing they will have some kind of content out for April time to keep people interested for Destiny 2.

I'd be happy with just a rehash of VoG tbh, bit of a throwback fun before we see what's in the big update.

Back
Top Bottom