*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Ok, guess we should make this official then lads...

Wednesday @ 7pm start?

1. Par5n1p
  2. Oweo
  3. Cleetus
  4. JPM
  5. Sk8board_pete
  6. Rooster
Venom and DN3000 as subs?

Guess you guys could do a Tuesday also if you fancy it.. I won't be on tho..

Tuesday @ 7pm start??

1. [Insert name here]
  2. [Insert name here]
  3. [Insert name here]
  4. [Insert name here]
  5. [Insert name here]
  6. [Insert name here]
Might make it a bit awkward if I rock up on Wednesday and you guys have a raid to finish with a full team tho.. no pressure to finish the challenges lol

In theory we nearly have enough to run two full teams from OCUK.. I have friends who we can sub in also :)

Associate
Lol same here, but like rooster I don't know when I can get on so be best to get a sub in :) Good luck on the challenges.

I jump in when another raid is organised.

We could try for a run on Friday or Sunday (let me know which is better everyone who's interested).

VOG - challenges - Fri or Sunday (whatever is best) - 7pm

1. redrooster303

Just copy paste and add your name in if you want to run with your preferred day (or both). Friday preferred as no one has to get up early Saturday hopefully.

And sorry to the guys tonight for not being able to make it. Hope you all nailed it. :)

Associate
VOG - challenges - Fri or Sunday (whatever is best) - 7pm

1. redrooster303
2. Cleetusvandamme

Just copy paste and add your name in if you want to run with your preferred day (or both). Friday preferred as no one has to get up early Saturday hopefully.

And sorry to the guys tonight for not being able to make it. Hope you all nailed it. :)[/QUOTE]

I have Templar and Atheon checkpoints, Friday is good for me.

Got a duplicate Timepiece Adept, duplicate Found Verdict and a Hezen Vengence last night so still waiting for a Vision or Fatebringer.

Back
Top Bottom