*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
For those who also want it, you can now buy the collectors edition upgrade pack from the Xbox store. Not sure on PlayStation.

I just searched 'destiny' from my Xbox and it's in the list of results.

Associate
Anyone around on the Xbox One to help me finish off my Hunter subclass quest at all please? Have tried 3 times with randoms and each time I've only managed to kill 2 majors with my goldengun :(

Soldato
Remember kids, let's use spoiler tags for...well...spoilers, like story and stuff that people who're at work may want to avoid. Levelling/gear chat will be fine.

Soldato
Well, I've been flip-flopping over which class to main first, so I went with a random number generator in the end. It's going to be.....HAMMER TIME!

Associate
Just reading that the Year One rewards weren't meant to go live yet and will prevent the completion of the Veteran's Tour quest if they're in your inventory. You need to delete all 3 items to progress the quest.

Associate
how would i find out? it's saying preparing to download 90% at the moment.

normally it reads, 1.2mb of 1909mb etc i'm guessing its a queue system?

it's going at 1% every 40secs on a 50Mb connection

Associate
So as I've not been around on Destiny for launch day before, how will today work?

If we are already in Destiny will everything magically unlock at 10am, or will I need to quit Destiny and re-launch it at 10am?

Soldato
You'll probably get bumped offline to install the patch....if not, just sit in orbit. Wait til 10:01 then go to the tower.

Nothing will unlock in the tower while you are there, you'll need to orbit and go into a new instance..

Soldato
So as I've not been around on Destiny for launch day before, how will today work?

If we are already in Destiny will everything magically unlock at 10am, or will I need to quit Destiny and re-launch it at 10am?

Usually a maintenance message to warn you and then we all get disconnected, wait a bit then log in again.

Back
Top Bottom