*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Getting to 40 isn't really a challenge. I handed in 12 complete bounties and I'm already almost 38.

Replaced my Primary Exotic with a Green as it's more powerful.. very strange..

I want my Souros weapons!

Caporegime
Wait a goddamn picking minute.

Are these the six weapons in the weapons pack - the ones sold by Roni-55 (Vanguard Quartermaster)?

Longespee-A (auto rifle), Hawkwood-A (Sidearm), Hotspur-A (Pulse), Suros PRR-11 (auto), Suros BNS-13 (pulse) and Suros WSC-17 (Scout)

They sure look like it to me and Bungie have the cheek to ask you to part with 1500 glimmer for EACH ONE. They're green and only do 160 damage.

Associate
I got 2 copies of destiny today, one from TGC for me and one from simply games for my nephew (who'll join us for raids by the way) and only my copy came with the 'promised' vanguard weapons pack.

I thought all pre-orders got the suros and the vanguard packs???

Associate
Anyone seen the supermarket in-store prices yet? Wondering where will be the best place to buy it. Not got the game at all, so been waiting to see what people think of the update, and how much it will cost for the Legendary edition (not collectors though).

Associate
Anyone seen the supermarket in-store prices yet? Wondering where will be the best place to buy it. Not got the game at all, so been waiting to see what people think of the update, and how much it will cost for the Legendary edition (not collectors though).

I don't know but make sure it says you get the vanguard pack on the case (if your bothered about it that is).

Permabanned
I am a bit annoyed my pre order was meant to be coming today but now its been updated to tomorrow but it says on the tracking page its out for delivery so i have hope i guess. If it doesn't come today i will be angry whats the point in pre ordering if you dont get the game on release day.

I will be up for raiding too i was a bit late to the destiny party so not raided yet :s

Soldato
Seems that physical legendary editions don't include the 2.0 download btw. Got your 18GB update to download.

Still no progress on the release update on my screen :'(

Soldato
Which update? Mine took ages to prepare but about 5 minutes to actually install.

EDIT: I am just taking my time with this, don't want to rush anything. Took me about half and hour to do the first mission. I was gawking at everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom