*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Caporegime
EDIT2 : Make sure to collect every scrap of planetary material you can find. Exchange for Legendary marks at Vanguard quartermaster..

Crikey, I must have deleted about 1000 spinmetal in previous weeks. I wonder how long it'll be before they nerf that. :p

EDIT: Owen! It's the same as before. You trade in legendary marks FOR planetary materials. D'oh! :(

Soldato
RAAAGE.

How long did the update take for you?

Hopefully mine actually downloads in rest mode unlike the 18Gb update which I had to manually check for updates for it to download. I want to get home later and get on instantly, none of this download and install patch business.

Wait really? Oh FFS

Sorry guys :(

Damn you! Got my hopes up as between the 4 planetry mats I must be close 1000 of them so was thinking so many legendary marks for me.

As I don't have time off like some of you lot :)mad: :D) I was fearing that I wouldn't have time in evenings alone to get some reasonable equipment but sounds like drop rate of new armour and weapons is pretty good :)

Associate
Hopefully be online within the hour, just been in our monthly directors meeting trying to rush through it as I have another important meeting with TTK all afternoon.

Associate
Crikey, I must have deleted about 1000 spinmetal in previous weeks. I wonder how long it'll be before they nerf that. :p

EDIT: Owen! It's the same as before. You trade in legendary marks FOR planetary materials. D'oh! :(
Pretty sure spinmetal can be traded into New Monarchy for faction rep, so there's a very good use for the 1200+ that I've build up over the last 6 months since they stopped letting us trade for marks. :)

Soldato
Still waiting for Amazon too delivery my game :X. Finished all my work lucky enough so I have the rest of the day free, while I'm waiting I'm just the crucible quest line, pretty easy its just annoying how I have to pick 6vs6 and get random games which makes me have to wait 2/3 games before I get the mode I want. Also I'm not getting any legendary marks from this.

Soldato
Already some quests we need a fireteam for....going to finish the titan subclass, then someone fancy teaming up?

Got light 209 now after ranking new monarchy up, got 240+ weapons sorted :)

Caporegime
How ar e you getting your Souros weapons? I haven't got mine :(

The Vanguard Quartermaster opposite Dead Orbit in the hangar has them for sale. But they are meant for noobs to the game who can get access to decent weaponry without needing vanguard rank or marks.

Why I was expecting the Year 2 version of the Suros Regime to be given, I don't know.

Caporegime
Pretty sure spinmetal can be traded into New Monarchy for faction rep, so there's a very good use for the 1200+ that I've build up over the last 6 months since they stopped letting us trade for marks. :)

Had a look, not an option. It's just motes, weapon parts, armor materials, your old armour materials, special weapon packs or heavy weapon packs.

Back
Top Bottom