*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Caporegime
Year 2 gally confirmed ! imagine how much fun it will be with Solar burn ! Stack it up with weapons of light and shadow shot for ultimate win !

Hold on, it says in the above article that it's a fusion rifle?? Thought it was a year 2 gally equivalent??

Oh sorry maybe got it wrong, it's a year 2 gally equivalent on a fusion rifle...is that correct??

Caporegime
Hold on, it says in the above article that it's a fusion rifle?? Thought it was a year 2 gally equivalent??

Oh sorry maybe got it wrong, it's a year 2 gally equivalent on a fusion rifle...is that correct??

Its a fusion rifle that sits in your heavy weapon slot.

We're missing a weapon that can do massive damage to a boss in year 2. This is it, Hence the "year 2 gally" comments.

Associate

it's no land beyond equivalent, will be staying in my vault from now on.

sniper will do more damage in two shots vs 1 from sleeper simulate.

it only holds 6 shots :(

Man of Honour
I think people are going to be disappointed if they think this will be the year 2 Gjallahorn. It's stupid if it is given how easy it is to get so basically everyone will have it, part of the charm of Gjallahorn was how damn awesome it was yet extremely difficult to get if you don't get decent rng luck.

I'm one of those who never had one :p

Associate
I didn't realised the Firewall quest was timed, apparently if you did it yesterday you can finish the quest off it seems. If you didn't though you have to wait until the firewall mission comes around again.

It appears the access to it was timed as in handing the relics in to Banshee. If you'd handed all 4 in before yesterday then you can still access it. I didn't start the mission last night but when I popped home on lunch today I completed The First Firewall and got the curious transmitter (I think that's what it's called!) Hopefully means I can carry on with next steps tonight.

Soldato
Did the first sleeper simulant mission yesterday, but didn't get any further. Noticed the mcguffin appear in my quest items, but didn't think anything of it. I certainly wouldn't have twigged the code if it weren't for the reddit hive mind.

Now it turns out you have to do warsat public events on Earth, Moon, and Mars. You know, in about a year of playing, I dont remember ever seeing a warsat event on Mars. Where's the best place to do it?

Soldato
One appears in the spawn area and another in the area towards the train station (go left at spawn, straight through the next area and you are there).

I don't think there are any others.

Soldato
Did the first sleeper simulant mission yesterday, but didn't get any further. Noticed the mcguffin appear in my quest items, but didn't think anything of it. I certainly wouldn't have twigged the code if it weren't for the reddit hive mind.

Now it turns out you have to do warsat public events on Earth, Moon, and Mars. You know, in about a year of playing, I dont remember ever seeing a warsat event on Mars. Where's the best place to do it?

http://destinypublicevents.com/

Soldato
Basically. The spawn area, the next area on from there (to the right) and then down to the buried city (which is where I did it)

Those times above were about 5-6mins out last night, so wait it out.. the events seemed to spawn right after the taken had been killed or just left.

Back
Top Bottom