*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
One appears in the spawn area and another in the area towards the train station (go left at spawn, straight through the next area and you are there).

I don't think there are any others.

Thanks, I got a warsat near the train station area after about 15 minutes of waiting. Got the moon one in the area you spawn into on patrol, and the Earth one at Skywatch. At Skywatch, there was already a warsat in progress by the time I rocked up. Convenient.

Handed in the reassembled mcguffin to Banshee, I guess I have to wait until tomorrow's daily reset to unlock the quest?

Soldato
Now have 46 calcified fragments on the tracker. Last Hunger Pangs quest hasn't unlocked....nooooooooOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sure I have all the raid/strike/CoO ones on my titan, and the annoying smelly one...so hopefully I just have to blitz through the patrol.

Caporegime
Shot package is being removed from all shotguns! Finally. I hope the patch is out before iron banner, which I assume it will be :)

weekly update said

"Along with new inventory for Eververse Trading, Update 2.0.1 will arrive with some immediate sandbox changes"

Eververse was announced as arriving on Tuesday the 13th, the same day Iron banner starts.

Soldato
Bummer.. I know that feeling.

Luckily I was missing one from the Dark Blade strike (up on the left when you go through one of the bridge sections with the small hanging "cells").

Helped Greboth get the last part of his Chaperone quest completed last night.... twice.... :p

Turns out it is best not to let me loose with Telesto.....

Caporegime
Je11ymaster thanks for the help with the calcified frags last night, I know I'm missing a few but nice of u to let me know. And also thanks for helping me on the antiquated rune on court of Oryx, was good fun :p.

Looking forward to raiding with u guys later tonight.

Also I keep getting a message to buy destiny legendary edition even tho I've bought ttk lol. Rather strange it's asking me to essentially buy the game again :p

Associate

Luckily I was missing one from the Dark Blade strike (up on the left when you go through one of the bridge sections with the small hanging "cells").

Helped Greboth get the last part of his Chaperone quest completed last night.... twice.... :p

Haha, that was great. Mission complete followed by "Who killed him?". It was an intense boss fight.

Soldato
Je11ymaster thanks for the help with the calcified frags last night, I know I'm missing a few but nice of u to let me know. And also thanks for helping me on the antiquated rune on court of Oryx, was good fun :p.

Not a problem. Thanks again for helping me with getting my exotic sword and Sleeper Simulant (which absolutely wrecks on court of oryx :)) Can't wait to see the damage it does on that big fat ogre known as golgorath this evening.

Soldato

Well if you will insist on killing everything including enemies that I need to kill then yes, you will be made to do it again :p Still annoyed I have to wait until Tuesday to get it :( I wanted my 3 exotics in 3 days dammit! :mad:

Taken from the weekly update:

:( Goodbye PC+1, it was nice while it lasted. I do need to find a TTK shotgun for PvP so maybe now is the time to switch. An old PC+1 was never going to cut it in IB or ToO.

Soldato
Yes you really should.

Only sensible thing to do is spend all your strange coins on three of coins and just use them throughout the week. Xur's gear is always 280 light....with engrams you get 290 or 310.

Soldato
Knucklehead radar isn't a bad hunter helm, shame I already have one. ToC it is this week then.

Yes you really should.

Only sensible thing to do is spend all your strange coins on three of coins and just use them throughout the week. Xur's gear is always 280 light....with engrams you get 290 or 310.

Yey! More three of coins so I can get even more duplicates of crest of alpha lupi, suros regime or invective :D I just have to hope one of the duplicates drop at 310, that wouldn't be so bad then.

Back
Top Bottom