*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Caporegime
im 294 now, spent 2 hours popping a coin per normal strike last night with no actual gains. i got a few exotics but nothing above what i have. is that the end point of strikes really? am going on the raid this evening but quite fancied a new scout rifle or something :D

exotics drop at 290 until you hit 300+ then they drop at 310 ;)

Caporegime
Right so got my sleeper stimulant last night after our failure to nail Golgy down lol. So looking forward to seeing what that's like even tho I detest fusion rifles but do have a soft spot for my telesto though.

So need to finish off that honing edge quest for the exotic sword but I've got to go into crucible and get 20 kills as I've already got 5. Gonna take a long time for me as I absolutely suck at pvp lol. Any tips or advice on how to get those last 20 kills?? Or if anyone wants to be kind enough to help me out??

Soldato
You can be cheesy and go with 2 mates into a rumble match and let you kill each other with your sword hilts (if you realllly want) but I just found on clash/control you could often get close enough and hold choke points with a sword to get enough kills in a few games

Caporegime
You can be cheesy and go with 2 mates into a rumble match and let you kill each other with your sword hilts (if you realllly want) but I just found on clash/control you could often get close enough and hold choke points with a sword to get enough kills in a few games

Yeh problem with that I can't even get close to a heavy drop without being blasted by some camper lol.

Associate
Right so got my sleeper stimulant last night after our failure to nail Golgy down lol. So looking forward to seeing what that's like even tho I detest fusion rifles but do have a soft spot for my telesto though.

So need to finish off that honing edge quest for the exotic sword but I've got to go into crucible and get 20 kills as I've already got 5. Gonna take a long time for me as I absolutely suck at pvp lol. Any tips or advice on how to get those last 20 kills?? Or if anyone wants to be kind enough to help me out??

I need to get those kills too. If you want to be lame we can just repeatedly kill each other. I hate crucible!

Caporegime
I'll say it again, you don't need ammo to get kills with the sword hilt...

Of course u don't but unless you are super duper fast at getting 2 shots in before someone nails u then fair enough...I'm not that good nor quick enough to get 2 hilt shots in.

I mean good for u if you can kill people with 2 hilt shots in, I'm impressed, very impressed so therefore bow down to your superiority in Destiny:p ....now to put the icing on the cake, just need psycho sonny aka Mr destiny to come in and put his 2p worth in lol.

Milky I appreciate the help bud, if I'm online then I'll give u a shout mate.

Soldato
What's the general consensus on minimum requirements to do the new raid? I've reached 294 light. Is that enough to give it a go and actually contribute, or would I have to rely on the kindness of strangers to sherpa me through? Best to wait until I'm 300+?

Back
Top Bottom