*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
I need a good rocket launcher for pvp (trials particularly!) but only one I can find that looks worthwhile might be the FWC one (The Vertigo). But who knows what roll I'll get...

I've played probably 50+ crucible matches since TTK and only saw the first ash factory drop for anyone! Heard Thor got a good one.

I guess I have a Smoulder with grenades and horse shoes which will have to do for now!

Soldato
The vendor weapons always give you the vendor roll....so the FWC is the only guaranteed G&H one around at the moment. Faction packages can give you different rolls though.

Caporegime
Do you not have Truth? That's the daddy of PVP launchers. I've seen those rockets chase people round corners, bloody hilarious and usually ends up with me getting killed cos it's such fun to watch people panic :D

Soldato
Yeah I'd keep my red death / last word for now. Realised the FWC one has g&h so that's my plan I guess!

Have 3 mayhem rumbles to play (which I find the most fun crucible atm anyway). Total carnage.

Soldato
Hm that is a bit disappointing. Have to say I need to get much better with rockets in trials anyway so it'll force me to learn a bit!

There's always the option of switching to truth during heavy around as well I guess...

Soldato
Good if it has the right roll (as with any launcher.... bar Smolder which is crap regardless - I genuinely don't get that launcher unless the stats are justplain wrong, Low blast radius AND velocity.... *shakes head*).

I need to find a Machine gun I am happy with for IB. Used to rack up the kills with the BTRD thus want something similar. Ruin Wake seem the closest based on the ones I have now (albeit not as good pure stat wise).

Soldato
If you guys want a good PvP rocket launcher go and buy Vertigo from FWC:

Almost maxed out on blast radius and velocity.
2 in the chamber.
Grenades and horseshoes.

Iron Banner was very very frustrating last night, it was just me and Corey and we were constantly thrown against fireteams of 4+ we didn't have a game last night where we faced a fireteam of less than 4 people. We won the games against the fireteams of 4 people but those with 5 and 6 were too much.

Soldato
Good if it has the right roll (as with any launcher.... bar Smolder which is crap regardless - I genuinely don't get that launcher unless the stats are justplain wrong, Low blast radius AND velocity.... *shakes head*).

I need to find a Machine gun I am happy with for IB. Used to rack up the kills with the BTRD thus want something similar. Ruin Wake seem the closest based on the ones I have now (albeit not as good pure stat wise).

The New Monarchy MG vendor roll is very nice, my go-to MG. I've got an arc Ruin Wake with a decent roll too, pretty similar stats.

Gunsmith gave me the option of a Suros launcher with G&H and nice high velocity/blast radius and 2 mag so that'll do for PvP.

Soldato
The New Monarchy MG vendor roll is very nice, my go-to MG. I've got an arc Ruin Wake with a decent roll too, pretty similar stats.

Gunsmith gave me the option of a Suros launcher with G&H and nice high velocity/blast radius and 2 mag so that'll do for PvP.

My Ruin wake is decent (seems very similar to the New Monarchy one in terms of stats) but it is no where near as good as my BTRD (in normal crucible).

For now it will have to do I think.

Good to see one of the RL rolls is G&H. :)

Associate
If you ordered the Suros one from the gunsmith last week, one of the rolls he turned up with this morning is proximity detonation, javelin and heavy payload with hard launch on the barrel options too. It's two in the chamber as well. Pretty much perfect!

Soldato
Iron Banner was very very frustrating last night, it was just me and Corey and we were constantly thrown against fireteams of 4+ we didn't have a game last night where we faced a fireteam of less than 4 people. We won the games against the fireteams of 4 people but those with 5 and 6 were too much.

Sorry for not being there to carry you guys :( was out for a friends bday and got home at 1am.

Back
Top Bottom