*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
How is TTK? I've not touched my PS4 since I got my 980Ti on release.

I had kinda fallen out of love with Destiny once I had 3 34 characters. I thought HoW was a very underwhelming expansion.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Have you installed destiny beforehand? It won't accept the code until you've installed destiny and all the updates.

Aye all updated and installed, PSN just says no :(

Tried their help forum on bungie.net? Seems to be their preferred channel....

Coudl see anythign there mentioned about the codes.
I did see their code redemption forum linked, which no longer appears to be there :(

Phoned Activision, they say speak to Bungie, Emailed the only address I could find for bungie to get and auto reply stating they don't reply to emails.

I've posted on their forum now but don't expect much tbh, looks more like a community based forum rather than an actual help system

Last edited:
Soldato
I've saved up another 150 marks and want to spend them on a year 2 exotic primary. What do people reckon? Red Death, Suros Regime, or Hawkmoon? Hand cannons got nerfed and autorifles got buffed, so I'm leaning towards the Swag Regime. Especially now they've made the focus fire perk optional.

Yes, I have enough decent level blue primaries to infuse it up to the mid 290s.

Soldato
That's a tough one. I loved the Suros Regime as I thought of it as one of the best weapons in the game. Mind you, the Monte Carlo was also quite fun especially with a Warlock as you get to punch everything and everone. Can't go wrong with a Hawkmoon though. I was a Scout rifle for Hunter, Auto Rifle for Titan and Hand Cannon for Warlock.

Damn, just talking about Destiny makes me want to play again but the few friends I had who gamed on console have moved on. Boo.

Soldato
I've saved up another 150 marks and want to spend them on a year 2 exotic primary. What do people reckon? Red Death, Suros Regime, or Hawkmoon? Hand cannons got nerfed and autorifles got buffed, so I'm leaning towards the Swag Regime. Especially now they've made the focus fire perk optional.

Yes, I have enough decent level blue primaries to infuse it up to the mid 290s.

Out of those 3 I would say Red Death hands down.

Soldato
Definitely settled on pulse rifles in crucible. Hawksaw is pretty decent, but I ran a few rounds with the raid pulse and it's surprisingly good....takes a bit of managing the recoil but it hits like a truck, and firefly is a nice bonus in control.

Caporegime
Out of those 3 I would say Red Death hands down.

Love my 299 year 2 Red Death. Can't wait to infuse it to 300+

Has anyone tested the difference between say a 280 red death and a 300 in crucible iron banner?

In fact why don't people state what level their character and red death is and what it usually hits for in the head and body.

That way we can see if infusing it is even worth the hassle.

Associate
I want to cry right now. I've just spent over an hour farming helium filaments on the moon for the exotic sword quest. The only trouble is i chose the arc sword which needs spinmetal :(

I googled "destiny arc sword materials" and the first result states the arc sword needs helium filaments. I thought it was weird after an hour i had no rare materials so checked a few other guides and every other website states an arc sword needs spinmetal!!!

Soldato
Red Death certainly seems a good choice for PvP, played quite a few games where that has been wrecking people. Sadly I don't have one :(

Been using the Zhalo Supercell which is quite fun especially for less experienced players as the arc visual effects seem to make people panic :)

Back
Top Bottom