1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Jase, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Vlad Drac

Hitman

I hear yaw. I'm trying to get that Camelot Cloak as well.

2. TehBluebear

Mobster

I've still yet to get a full set of Neuroghast anyway haha, never mind Camelot IB stuff.

3. Sumanji

Sgarrista

I'd be down, but only level 32 at the moment... need to smash the daily bounties for a few days to get to 40, then I'll be ready :)

4. oweneades

Sgarrista

For the raid (assuming King's Fall) you not only need to be level 40 but also light level 280+ (290+ is more advantageous).

5. A[L]C

Soldato

Anyone on now that wants the oryx cp? Friend doesnt have time to raid but managed to get on to oryx and is sat there on his own but hasnt wiped so can't get the cp.

6. TehBluebear

Mobster

I'd be up for some NMs Mak.

Does anyone want to give me a hand with Jolly Holliday tonight? Need to kill the two Shield Bros.

7. KiNgPiN83

Mobster

I had my Iron Banner weekly's completed and was going to cash them in once i got home from work last night for maximum effect. :( (I was already level 4 but hoping this would take me to near enough 6 although i wouldve hit 6 with the daily's last night.)

I contemplated doing it yesterday lunchtime but for whatever reason i didnt. Really wish i had now. :( :( So what do i do? Leave them uncompleted for the next IB? Cash them in whilst crying to myself? Hope Bungie extend IB and then cash them in? (Wishful thinking... :D)

8. A[L]C

Soldato

Leave them for the next one

9. Makhaira

Mobster

Sure thing, give me a shout when I log on tonight (probably 7ish).

I'll get a post up in the raid thread to get some runs organised then.

10. Makhaira

Mobster

Give me a shout on PSN over the weekend if you spot me around (Makhaira_) and I'll help you through some normal and heroic strikes to get your gear up :).

11. TehBluebear

Mobster

Cheers man!

I'll help you out with Sumanji too.

12. mid_gen

Sgarrista

Relying on this thread to let me know when there's new content! Haven't turned the PS4 on for two weeks and not really missing it.....but definitely up for a new raid if/when it arrives.

13. Sumanji

Sgarrista

Hey,

I have a TTK question. So my PSN account is UK, but my vanilla Destiny disc is US (which I have been playing with).

Now I just received US TTK, but it is just the vanilla disc + PSN code for the TTK content. This code won't redeem via my UK account, so I have to redeem it on my secondary US account. Will this lock it to the US account or to this particular console? I.e. will I be able to access TTK on my UK account?

This is such a ball ache...!!

Cheers,

Su

14. TehBluebear

Mobster

Unfortunately, I guess to you needing the relevant UK copies of them all to use on your UK PSN account :( might be worth contacting PSN via facebook or twitter to clarify?

15. uniQ

Mobster

You will be able to play TTK on a shared account but you will only be able to do the refer-a-friend on the account TTK was redeemed on.

Titan hit 320 today :)

16. Sumanji

Sgarrista

Ok cool, works great!

Question; does it make sense to hoard blue engrams until I reach much higher Light levels? I can make do with Uncommon items for now, so my logic is it might help me get higher level Legendary items... is that sensible?

Cheers,

Su

17. uniQ

Mobster

Hang on to legendaries, decrypt greens & blues but decrypt one at a time and equip any new items that's higher than anything you already have equipped.

e: Also grab bounties from the tower they refresh daily and will help you level up faster. Join a faction asap so you're earning faction rep from the start.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  18. Sumanji

Sgarrista

Ok cool, I've been doing that exactly. But since blue engrams have a small chance to drop purples, should I just hoard all of those as well?

19. Vlad Drac

Hitman

I was on rank 4 and 3/4 on my 3rd character. It would have taken me about 3 games to hit 5. I also lost my rank 3 package because I hadn't picked it up as well.:(

20. steveo

Soldato

was in a public group this morning doing a Raid plus the oryx's chall and i heard something from one of the fireteam members that made my skin crawl. We had a full fireteam and one of the guys mates joined that party and he starts discussing destiny and the what. he says he is just starting out and has only got to level 5. What ensues is the creepy guy that must have been in his 40s try and get the kinderguadian on his friends list for all the refer a friend ****.

the only thing that i could think of with this 40+ year old guy trying to get a teenager or younger kid on his friends list was this scene from Shawshanks Redemption

top tip..........dont be that guy