1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Jase, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Yas786

Caporegime

Haha yes I've taken after psycho sonny :p.

But seriously it's the only way I find that I can finish off the raid if I specify certain requirement. Majority of the guys on 100 are 315 anyhow but if a 310 joins up, I'm not one of these guys who will boot him out without giving him a chance.

2. AStaley

Wise Guy

Nothing to worry about from you then...

[​IMG]

;)

3. KWJay

Wise Guy

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's fine but sometimes the game just says and big Archer-style NOPE. We had a full competent team the other night and the game was just not having it. Teleporting ogres, detonating all bombs but only 25% damage done, was a frustrating night!

4. Yas786

Caporegime

Ahh good ole teleporting ogres, that's always fun lol. I'm on a raid tonight but not bothered if we get to oryx as it's the WP challenge this week. Probably do oryx later this week.

5. King4aDay

Mobster

Nice one. Going to use greens and save up the better ones.

6. Tenuous

Gangster

A good trick is to decrypt them one at a time and if it's an upgrade then equip it before you decrypt the next. You'll move on to a higher light level a lot quicker than if you bulk decrypt.

7. King4aDay

Mobster

Yeah thanks, I had read that recently and had been doing it.

Second noob question - is it possible to give equipment/materials to other players?

8. uniQ

Mobster

I disagree but I don't post on the100 only on r/fireteams and I never give requirements other than "be chill" and pretty much always have a good experience.

I've also been flawless more times with "trials & chill" groups than "lighthouse/flawless" groups.

9. Fallen god

Soldato

I always use r/fireteams not really had a bad experience yet.

10. dink

Hitman

You can store them in a vault to share with your other characters created by you, but not to other PSN / Destiny users.

11. Sumanji

Sgarrista

So I got Touch of Malice a couple of days ago, and came up with a new mini-game last night; you have to get through a mission or strike using only the final bullet in the chamber... grenades and melee also allowed, but discouraged :p

Adds a whole new lulz factor to some of the older content :D

12. Yas786

Caporegime

That's fair enough, I don't go out to be elitist when setting up raids. I just find that putting a certain requirement in gets rid of all the squeakers and kids. I always make sure in my description I ask for chilled players and usually the team I end up in, we have some great laughs even if we struggle which me and my team the other night did but no one complained.

I've used r/fireteams in the past and found alot of them to be ragey twits who don't understand the mechs of the raid themselves. For me the100 is the best place to get raids together.

13. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

people have been doing that since it came out. in fact it's the fastest way to kill the bosses you cannot sword in striked. undying mind, nexus, etc.

you get an armor of light bubble stick it in certain spots and you can shoot out of the bubble as your higher than the bubble in these certain spots yet not die.

if you have a fireteam get one to run weapons on top and it's even more ridiculously easy.

14. The Chemist

Hitman

Was on with a nice bunch of lads of 100.io earlier today doing Kings Fall HM. Decided to change things up a bit and do the platform running as I hadn't done it before - I enjoyed it quiet a bit. Thankfully I had the Bones of Eao which got me out of 1 or 2 potentially bad situations.

15. Fallen god

Soldato

Air Jordans :D. Running is the best thing, low stress, not much you can do wrong, everyone else ****s up. But somehow I still got all the blame :rolleyes:

16. LackyT

Wise Guy

Eao Jordan hype. But you really should get good Moe ;)

17. Fallen god

Soldato

My PvE KD has gone up too 24.3 now bruh, I don't play for stats off course like some scrubs ;).

18. [SKR]Phoenix

Wise Guy

Are you ready to feel the love? :D

19. Musty Pie

Soldato

Im ready ... ish

20. Fr0dders

Caporegime

Creating your own end game content because Destiny is shallow ? How very destiny !