*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
should be last bit of content we already seen a few years ago...

Mars social space
Mars Raid
and i think few mission on current plants e.g. earth so on

also different location on earth?

Associate
should be last bit of content we already seen a few years ago...

Mars social space
Mars Raid
and i think few mission on current plants e.g. earth so on

also different location on earth?

All for the lovely price of £39.99 :p It a shame its taken this long for anything to be announced

Last edited:
Soldato
All for the lovely price of £39.99 :p It a shame its taken this long for anything to be announced

Why sell a ful game for £39.99 when you break it down and sell it as 3 for £120 :p

Saw this announcement and will keep an eye on it but there wont be a pre order from me for anything Destiny related. Maybe Destiny 2 will be the time to come back, especially if they do a TTK style and give you everything to date for a good price.

Soldato
Happy enough to wait and see. Enjoyed Year 1 and a bit, but it's been nice taking a break. Will be giving The Division a good crack from next month.

Definitely interested in a new proper content pack and raid, as and when it arrives.

Logged in yesterday....no matchmaking on the valentine's event? Pff, closed.

Soldato
Its good you missed it, its only 4 people but it somehow managed too be the laggest sweatest mess I've seen in Destiny thus far. I had 8 games and not 1 was lag free.

PvE is always decent but I care more about the PvP and right now its not something I would pay for, hopefully it improves as I still think the gun play is the best I've seen.

Associate
Saw this announcement and will keep an eye on it but there wont be a pre order from me for anything Destiny related. Maybe Destiny 2 will be the time to come back, especially if they do a TTK style and give you everything to date for a good price.

Destiny 2 should be a good deal and should include everything.

Price of destiny drops so quick, don't see the point in pre ordering it. Within 3 months taken king was £20 thats including everything.

PvE is always decent but I care more about the PvP and right now its not something I would pay for, hopefully it improves as I still think the gun play is the best I've seen.

You need to play halo 5 online, destroys destiny in gunplay, it's really smooth, less lag and got more maps and modes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why sell a ful game for £39.99 when you break it down and sell it as 3 for £120 :p

The expansion does not interest me at all. The amount of content you get for the price you pay is poor. I will be interested to see what destiny 2 brings but I'm not sure it's a day one purchase for me.

Back
Top Bottom