1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Jase, Feb 12, 2013.

1. DJMONDY

Gangster

Anyone fancy doing a Raid with me? Kings fall need 6 players. Ps4

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Sumanji

Sgarrista

Yeah, I've only run KF a few times so far and I am pretty much done with it, tbh... played with a group last night and got the Golgy CM x 3 fairly easily, but most of them had zero banter and were just a bit arsey...

I'd rather wipe a bunch of times and just have a load of laughs and banter, than be miserable and OCD, chasing that 320. It's a game after all :D

In terms of other things to do in PVE, there's not thing new. I will probably shift focus onto PVP (i.e. Trials) until the next DLC drops in a month or two.

3. JLarks

Gangster

I see you 'only' have 3830 Grimoire, there's a good ~ 1 thousand extra points you can earn if you are looking for things to do.

Unless the idea of killing the same ogre and then suiciding repeatedly for 45 minutes doesn't sound interesting to you!

Also feel free to add me if you guys wish, PS4 - Krogothz. I don't really play a massive amount now, but do run KF every now and then.

4. redrooster303

Wise Guy

I'd be up for a normal run, only done the raid twice but I think I've got most of it down. If you ever make a raid post put me down and I'll check back here. Oh and I can get another too if needed.

5. Chives

Mobster

Having never played Destiny before.. is it worth picking up? A friend has it and is tempting me. What would be the edition to buy, the Taken King (Does that include all the previous content, base game etc?)

6. Battery!

Wise Guy

I would say so, its a pretty good game and The Taken King has everything.

7. Sumanji

Sgarrista

TTK Legendary Edition is the boxed version and has all the previous content; I think it's available for around 20 quid?

Definitely worth that much to try it out and see if you like it :) it's basically a mashup of Halo and WoW, which is pretty much spot on for me!

8. oweneades

Sgarrista

Like Rooster I would be up for a run. :)

9. Makhaira

Mobster

I'd be happy to help people through a normal if they wanted - I'm a bit rusty but I'm 317/318 so should be able to give a boost.

10. Musty Pie

Soldato

I need to do another run of the VOG (on xb1) at some point to finish a section of the no time to explain quest.

I stupidly ran it (VOG) for the first time the other day and didn't do the step in NTTE before hand (simulation core)

So if anyone is up for running a noob through it (298 light warlock) let me know :)

11. Mr Gimp

Mobster

I'm always up for a VoG, I'll see if I can find anyone else interested later on :)

12. uniQ

Mobster

^ Same, I'm down for VoG :)

13. JLarks

Gangster

PS4 - hopefully doing oryx later tonight 20:00 ish, we are at oryx. Message my PSN Krogothz if you would like to come! Might be a bit of a long kill though.

14. Musty Pie

Soldato

Nice!

Well how fast you think you can run me through it?

I have done it once and understand the basic mechanics and roles etc.

Me brother in laws and I were going to try do KF tonight, but 2 of the people we play with are USELESS and i just know its going to be a terrible experience.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  15. Mr Gimp

Mobster

Can do about half 8 start for this tonight if that's ok guys? Should be able to muster up some others as well with any luck. As for running through, it should be fairly straight forward. The only tricky bit is still Oracles tbh but if Jay is in charge of Relic he makes it look easy!

VoG Run: The Quest for Gimpy's Vision of Confluence

1. Musty Pie
    2. G23 Mr Gimp
    3. uniQ
    4. Kahuna Jay

16. Musty Pie

Soldato

to be honest i can fill the other 2 spots with the brother in laws - as im sure the others will bail on the KF raid.

Would be better to start a tad earlier though (just the misses will be out so need to maximize the time she is out :) )

17. Musty Pie

Soldato

Jmeeeh
    Smeg1000

18. Flinkman

Associate

You can put me down as a reserve, I've done King's Fall loads, but missed the boat on VoG, need that one.

XboxOne: Flinkman47

19. Mr Gimp

Mobster

I hear you on maximising the non missus time, but 8.30 is probably the earliest we'll be able to kick off as Jay isn't back until then and I'm normally online just before then as I need to do food myself.

20. Musty Pie

Soldato

ok in that case more than likley only 1 brother in law can play

Also as I am on baby duties tonight if she wakes i will need to go settle her but shouldnt take too long!