*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
Yeah at first it was only ever cosmetic stuff, now its an RNG box that can give you in game items, in game boosts and is starting too impact how you actually play the game. They made the whole change too infusions too accommodate the box give light 3 gear (There reason too say its fine which is BS in my book since getting high light armour is easy).

Interesting too see how it progresses, I'm glad there is no weapons yet but its really only a matter of time.

Once it started and saw the amount of money they made, not going to stop.

you be crazy to stop creating stuff thats selling £5 each and player base loves dance moves.

my biggest problem, games are now following this model and it's going to hurt players of other games.

Soldato
Yup will be back on to give it a crack.

Went on last week to do the NF's in a vain attempt to get a Fatebringer 2.0 (Imago loop with the right perk roll). Was a right blast thanks to Arc burn and small arms. Zhalo supercell with *Quake announcer* QUAD DAMAGE */Quake announcer* :D

Associate
Yup will be back on to give it a crack.

Went on last week to do the NF's in a vain attempt to get a Fatebringer 2.0 (Imago loop with the right perk roll). Was a right blast thanks to Arc burn and small arms. Zhalo supercell with *Quake announcer* QUAD DAMAGE */Quake announcer* :D

Using the OG Fatebringer would have been quite fitting what with it also being Arc!

Soldato
Is the Destiny OCUK clan active?

I've only got one mate who plays this so we're limited in what we can do. I'd like to do some raiding or (semi) organised PVP.

If you are on Xbox One then give me a shout. Not OcUK clan but a group of us regularly play (pretty much every day) and we are always looking for more players to fill in when some of us can't make it (we usually play from 10pm onwards).You can usually find us doing either challenge modes or what ever the weekly activity is that week (i.e. Iron Banner etc.)

Alternatively look at using the 100.io for groups if you want to do raids etc. I find this a lot more friendlier than lfg.

Soldato
I've not played Destiny since August. Bought The Division and during my days play time I realised that it was Destiny which I really missed.

Bought TTK last night on Amazon and hopefully it'll be here today. Really looking forward to blowing the dust of my once amazing, but now low levelled characters (all 34).

Caporegime
Using the OG Fatebringer would have been quite fitting what with it also being Arc!

year 1 weapons even with a burn on still do less damage than year 2 weapons iirc.

e.g. a vision of confluence on solar burn nightfall did less damage than a hung jury.

so year 2 weapons without a burn > year 1 weapons with a burn.

the supercell therefore was the right choice.

Associate
i just watched videos for new content....

poe is back, same levels just added taken stuff and a few taken bosses

Old exotics, why grind for same stuff already got with higher light level again?

old weapons from destiny v1 (shadow price will not be same as before just a high damage auto rifle (i still have mine its pretty crap so higher light level not going to make it better)

biggest thing increased light level to 335, redo same raid again for another 6 months getting same stuff to hit 335

Why is everything looking forward to old content already put 100s of hours into?

Don't get me started on PVP :)

more dance moves :D

EDIT: maybe just me ....

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thankfully this is a free update, for what it is I wouldn't want to pay a single penny. It just doesn't seem as good as TTK was.

I'll still probably play it but not as much as I used to. Since I got division, that's really all I been playing. The odd weekly raid was about as much as I played destiny.

Not only that division has a new update out tomo so going to have to make time for both games, which is going to be difficult as work is getting busy and other than the odd weekend off, I won't be getting much playing time. Then there's the nagging missus who also wants my time as well lol.

Soldato
i just watched videos for new content....

poe is back, same levels just added taken stuff and a few taken bosses

Old exotics, why grind for same stuff already got with higher light level again?

old weapons from destiny v1 (shadow price will not be same as before just a high damage auto rifle (i still have mine its pretty crap so higher light level not going to make it better)

biggest thing increased light level to 335, redo same raid again for another 6 months getting same stuff to hit 335

Why is everything looking forward to old content already put 100s of hours into?

Don't get me started on PVP :)

more dance moves :D

EDIT: maybe just me ....

Not just you Dredd, this 'update' doesn't interest me. Though if something decent gets released then I am sure I will be back.

Back
Top Bottom