*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Delivery on a Sunday (with Prime) and The Grand Tour (real Top Gear).

The only exception I make is games / console stuff as my local independent essentially matches their pricing + has loads of retro goodies.

:D

Soldato
Oryx was up to his usual glitchy tricks last night with detonations not registering despite being recorded in the aftermath screen. That and some supreme dumb from me. I cannot brain today, I has the derp. :(

Cheers to the guys for helping me do the Shield Brothers for the Chaperone quest too!

Soldato
Wishing you all the best bud. :)

Look forward to shooting space aliens (in the face) with you again in the near future.

On a side note I am now pretty sure Zen Meteor is an everyone but me exotic!

Soldato
Looks like a lot of controlled leaks recently to try and get some hype going for destiny. Personally I'm not even that excited cause the PVP experience is so horrible when you compare it too something like Overwatch. I may get it for the PvE stuff if it looks good but outside of that I'm not feeling hyped for Destiny at all anymore.

Soldato
Looks like a lot of controlled leaks recently to try and get some hype going for destiny. Personally I'm not even that excited cause the PVP experience is so horrible when you compare it too something like Overwatch. I may get it for the PvE stuff if it looks good but outside of that I'm not feeling hyped for Destiny at all anymore.

We coming back Moe? =)

Soldato
Yeah for the raid. Does the baby know how too game yet, could use someone actually good too replace you :p. Raid Team A FTW.

Moe if you replaced me nobody would revive you during strikes, court of oryx, trials... think you even managed to die on a simple patrol once ^_^ you need me. We have to get Corey, Team Glowhoo is back!!

Back
Top Bottom