*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thanks, my Battle.net ID is TheJimster77

Yep just doing the story mode at the moment & trying to work it all out hence all the questions. Will pick up Reaper of Souls later :)

Soldato
Wonder if they'll pull back on their CC nerfs a bit to give the Wiz a fighting chance - the upcoming reflect damage change is a slap in the face to a Tal Rasha wiz still. Can't use 4 immunity amulets!

The DH on the other end is laughing - slap on a Star and it's nonstop Arsenal pummelling with a cubed Thunderfury.

Associate
Star is the rarest drop in the game though. It's not like you can guarantee getting one in a season. I've only ever had one drop in about 2000 hours played.

Soldato
i was watchin Quin on twitch and his DH guy was ranting about how Nats got hit quite hard since they are relying on those crashing rain knockbacks with strongarms before the changes.

Looks like support crus are gonna be the essential component of group progression in 2.3, shield glare still seems worth using but ive seen that my drawn & quartered stops working after a few tries and condemn vacum will stop pulling mobs in after the diminishing returns kick in :)

But the buff package that crus can bring will still make them the goto support class.

Cant wait for the patch myself, big WD buffs inc :D

Associate
Decided on S4, DH and WD for me.

Wanted to try monk but I just don't enjoy the playstyle.

Just a question on the cube - if I sacrifice something to the cube does that ability become accessible across all characters or just the one that put it in there?

Soldato
the cube is account wide, but some items on the tab are unavailable for certain classes as you would expect.

But if you stick say a furnace in the cube it will be selectable by any class than can use it

Soldato
i was watchin Quin on twitch and his DH guy was ranting about how Nats got hit quite hard since they are relying on those crashing rain knockbacks with strongarms before the changes.

Looks like support crus are gonna be the essential component of group progression in 2.3, shield glare still seems worth using but ive seen that my drawn & quartered stops working after a few tries and condemn vacum will stop pulling mobs in after the diminishing returns kick in :)

But the buff package that crus can bring will still make them the goto support class.

Cant wait for the patch myself, big WD buffs inc :D

Yeah, Nats is pretty much useless again. Stampede still procs strongarms but the knockback meant the DH could keep moving forward instead of having to kite.

Associate
Cheers for the clan invite the other night, had a good session & am now up to level 37 on act 3. I've just treated myself to the reaper of souls expansion as well, looks like it was already downloaded as part of a patch & just needed unlocking with the purchase.

Associate
Currently taking the GF (Brand new account) through the game. Finished story on Expert (Highest she could pick) and now trying Trying on master. Christ. Painfully slow.

When she hits 60 I'll jump it to T1 or higher and then start breaking Adventure mode.

Sigh.

Edit: Slow as in, I hate story mode. Done it enough times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom