*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Confusing, they seem to promise delivery for the 15th, but at the same time have no stock?

£75 seems expensive too... pre-ordered nonetheless, I don't trust Tesco with my original preorder!

So with Shopto, you don't have to pay to preorder this? They simply charge upon shipping automatically?

Soldato
Confusing, they seem to promise delivery for the 15th, but at the same time have no stock?

£75 seems expensive too... pre-ordered nonetheless, I don't trust Tesco with my original preorder!

So with Shopto, you don't have to pay to preorder this? They simply charge upon shipping automatically?

They don't appear to have any in stock.

E: Nevermind, didn't read the mobile phone required part.

They do have stock, you need to register a mobile phone to buy collectors editions / consoles.

Associate
I would assume that they are capitlising on the shortages for this. Standard business practice when something is in this much demand.

Just noticed that my pre-order with amazon went down £5 which is nice ot £65, I'm sure it was 69.99 when i pre-ordered it! :p

Soldato
There is an opening event 2 minutes from my house...Hmmmmmm. Am I that bothered about the CE?

Anyone in Cambridge going to one?

I think its just a sale event, there wont be anything in there :)
I might go tho if my pre order doesnt arrive on the 14th and just get a copy there.
On the other hand ive got work next morning so can only play 2hrs or so anyways : (

Associate
Had a change of heart and decided I want the CE again :p. Cancelled my standard pre-order from GAME and pre-ordered the CE from Shopto.

Since the CE comes with free Diablo 2+LOD and 3 guest passes, I will probably do a give-away of them all on the forums.

Since when was the RRP £79.99 for the CE? Are shopto trying to capitalise on shortages or was the £65 average before it sold out wrong?

You should see how the people on the auction site are capitalising on this! A lot of CEs are listed for £200.

Soldato
Well GAME just took my money and they normally dispatch shortly after so hopefully I'll have this on day of release. Still waiting on my Book of Cain though :( The missus is nightshift tomorrow night so if the book lands tomorrow that'll keep me occupied for my friday night, I'm exciting I know!

Associate
Cutting it a bit fine myself. GAME have took my money for the CE I pre-ordered from them. However I only have £60 in the bank for my CE pre-order from shopto. Hopefully the mother read the note I left on the side and will deposit some money into my bank so that my pre-order doesn't get cancelled. Either that or Natwest will allow a £15 overdraft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom